Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Selling Ron Wood art
Posted by: WoodsterHolland ()
Date: November 7, 2012 09:11

Hi there

I am looking to sell some of my Ron Wood art, but I'm not sure of the best way to proceed. Is this forum a good platform or should I look for "professionals" to help sell?

I have several autographed/numbered pieces, including certificate.
Thanks for your helping me out.

Kees-Holland

Re: Selling Ron Wood art
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 7, 2012 09:51

Take some pictures and post them... get the conversation going.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 7, 2012 11:04

eBay.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: November 7, 2012 11:34

You might want to go to some high end studios where you live. They often are able to either make an offer or connect you with a collector who is in the market. Ebay, at times is good, is also where many people go to get a bargain.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: November 7, 2012 17:09

Contact Matt Lee

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: November 7, 2012 19:39

jumbo shrimp

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: November 7, 2012 20:05

I have several pieces myself. Stone in Sepia, Voodoo Four in blue. The market has been dead over the last few years. I had hoped with the shows starting the interest will increase. If there are fools paying $10K for tickets, they probably think they need some art to go with it.

There are a few pieces on E-bay (Stones in Sepia II is one) where the seller has left them up for several years. Also some Sebastian Kruger Stones art as well. Captain Keith is my favorite with the parrot on Keith’s shoulder.

I would book mark those and when/if the bidding starts that should be your signal to jump.

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: November 7, 2012 20:22

One more E-Bay item. Below was clipped from an item titled Rolling Stones box set. as you can see the set includes a vinyl record, but have no idea what record. The goolish thing about the item is the seller hawking the value increase when one of the group dies. People have gone nuts>>>>>

HI YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE COLLECTION BOX SET OF THE ROLLING STONES IT INCLUDES VINYL RECORD, WATCH AND ACTUAL NOTES THAT THE ARTISTS WRITTEN FOR THERE NEW SONGS. THE REASON WHY THE TICKETS COSTS SO MUCH IS BECAUSE HOW VALUABLE THIS SET WILL BE WORTH WHEN THE ARTISTS PASSED AWAY ONLY 1,151 SETS WERE EVER MADE AND ITS THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION SET BE PART OF HISTORY AND OWN IT FOX BUSINESS SAYS THIS SET WILL BE WORTH ABOUT 5,000.00 WHEN SOME OF THE MEMBERS PASS AWAY WHEN THERE ALL GONE IT COULD BE WORTH AS MUCH AS 10,000.00 I"M SELLING WHAT TICKETMASTER CHARGED ME FOR THIS COLLECTION IT COULD BE YOURS AGAIN THIS IS FOR THE COLLECTION SET NOT TICKETS COMES IN BEAUTIFUL BLACK CASE WITH THE LIPS ON IT THE ROLLING STONES LOGO.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1125
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home