Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tour recordings
Posted by: claremont29 ()
Date: October 26, 2012 21:53

I am hoping the Stones records and packages sometype of CD or music download of their last (?) tour. It would be nice to have a lasting memoir of their last music tour and concert. If any of the Stones are reading this forum, please consider this thread.
thanks

Re: Tour recordings
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 26, 2012 21:54

claremont29
I am hoping the Stones records and packages sometype of CD or music download of their last (?) tour. It would be nice to have a lasting memoir of their last music tour and concert. If any of the Stones are reading this forum, please consider this thread.
thanks

if they can make a dime off of something/anything...it'll happen. so, it'll happen.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: October 26, 2012 22:57

I think we can pretty much guarantee that there will be some kind of live souvenir. I would bet heavily on it.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 26, 2012 23:01

I hope its only available as part of the $1200 Box Set to also include Flashpoint Remastered, a reprint of a ticket, a badge and a guitar pick.

Posted by: Sacke ()
Date: October 26, 2012 23:16

Munichhilton
I hope its only available as part of the $1200 Box Set to also include Flashpoint Remastered, a reprint of a ticket, a badge and a guitar pick.

Yes!

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: October 27, 2012 00:13

Don't forget a hard cover, gold leafed coffee table book with pics you have already seen with a fake autograph!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 27, 2012 00:31

lettingitbleed
Don't forget a hard cover, gold leafed coffee table book with pics you have already seen with a fake autograph!

We get that too?
Yay. This is way underpriced!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home