Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The cheapest tickets on Friday
Posted by: comet ()
Date: October 17, 2012 00:56

I guess I am like a lot of fans out there who for whatever reason will try for the cheapest ticket and call it a day if I can't get one.
Hope of concerts in 2013 makes it easier to close the browser.
So what are my (our) chances? Its going to be fun!

Re: The cheapest tickets on Friday
Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: October 17, 2012 01:00

comet
I guess I am like a lot of fans out there who for whatever reason will try for the cheapest ticket and call it a day if I can't get one.

You mean the least expensive ticket....

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: October 17, 2012 01:00

comet

comet,

just wondering - why would you start your own thread for this...? I'm honestly curious.

- swiss

Posted by: comet ()
Date: October 17, 2012 01:03

I was looking for a light in the dark because I know myself really deep down that I have no chance. Thanks for helping me on my journey to enlightenment! Thread closed spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: October 17, 2012 01:04

Patience, swiss, because it isn't going to get any better any time soon. Watch out for more threads in the next few days with the following subjects: "Where do I get tickets??" "Anybody having trouble with Ticketmaster????!!" or ""I didn't get any tickets...did you??"

Date: October 17, 2012 01:08

Justin
Patience, swiss, because it isn't going to get any better any time soon. Watch out for more threads in the next few days with the following subjects: "Where do I get tickets??" "Anybody having trouble with Ticketmaster????!!" or ""I didn't get any tickets...did you??"

Thanks, Justin. smiling smiley I realize I've never been on iorr when they're touring. This sort of Facebook Status Update and Twitter mentality run amok is bugging me. People are having their fun - I should just step away for a bit if it bothers me.

- swiss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-17 01:09 by swiss.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: October 17, 2012 01:13

Good idea.

Really though, it's the ugly, antiquated nature of this forum, NO ORGANIZATION WHATSOEVER, that breeds this. I mean, I post my nonsense all over the place here, and ALWAYS have to do a search fgor my own handle as the author to keeps tabs on covnversations.

The furniature in this place is old, torn, and pee-stained. You can't blame others for not minding kicking things around and spraying paint on it.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: jWal ()
Date: October 17, 2012 01:13

How bad is the 400 level at the O2?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 17, 2012 01:49

jamesfdouglas
Good idea.

Really though, it's the ugly, antiquated nature of this forum, NO ORGANIZATION WHATSOEVER, that breeds this. I mean, I post my nonsense all over the place here, and ALWAYS have to do a search fgor my own handle as the author to keeps tabs on covnversations.

The furniature in this place is old, torn, and pee-stained. You can't blame others for not minding kicking things around and spraying paint on it.

You've made me laff twice today jimmy!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 17, 2012 01:50

jWal
How bad is the 400 level at the O2?

Not bad if you opt for the oxygen tank deluxe package.

They call it the O2 for a reason.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: October 17, 2012 02:37

treaclefingers
jamesfdouglas
Good idea.

You've made me laff twice today jimmy!

Oh whazzup? Big laugh!

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: October 17, 2012 02:40

jamesfdouglas

Thanks for bumping me out of my bad mood smiling smiley

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: October 17, 2012 02:54

swiss
. People are having their fun - I should just step away for a bit if it bothers me.

- swiss

Don't let it bother you swiss, I appreciate your levity, straightforward-ness, mo betta when you are posting. peace

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1476
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home