Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

.!no)(78
Posted by: TRS ()
Date: October 11, 2012 22:37

Deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-11 22:53 by TRS.

Re: .!no)(78
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 11, 2012 23:09

Id just like to say you are doing a great job broadcasting these baseball games

Re: One last shot for the Stones
Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: October 11, 2012 23:13

TRS
This doom and gloom single was it for me. I surrender sticking up for the boys Sooooopoo trendy and plain Jagger's vocals are ok I suppose everything else is weak I was hoping to be surprised as I was with "plunders my soul" but this is weak and says to me the just don't care to be creative anymore. I am very sad and feel I must mourn the stones they are truly finished in my mind. Going to listen to Willem Maker or Dylan the only source of new music that I enjoy now a days. I really feel bad but I must write them off as check collectors they don't seem to care so why should I !!!

Sorry to hear that TRS, perhaps with a few more listens you might change your mind. You are probably not alone in your opinion but there are plenty of us other fans that do like the song. Wouldn't it be fantasic if the Rolling Stones could please each and every fan with this new song? Sure it would but that's not being realistic at all. Thanks for sharing your viewpoint though, keep us posted if you happen to change your mind on the song.

Re: .!no)(78
Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: October 11, 2012 23:19

THis thread is up there with the Chuck's beard thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1610
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home