Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

who went to see The Rolling Stones in HongKong?
Posted by: mandu ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:56

I went to the sunday show this was my 2nd Rolling Stones concert,I really enjoyed the concert,they played midnight rambler that night.Im living in Shenzhen so i just went across the boarder to HongKong,my wife at the time made me a Rolling Stones logo to take with me and i got intiviewed by a Tv reporter before the show.

Ronnie had a camera on his guitar for dont stop.it wasnt a concert with big effects.very different from voodoo lounge.

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Re: who went to see The Rolling Stones in HongKong?
Posted by: SaigonVoodoo ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:09

I went to both shows. Had the fortune to get in for the sound check the first afternoon....remember them rehearsing 'Bitch' which sounded fantastic.

The walkway that ran just to the left of the stage and above was covered in tarp but I remember watching people pulling it apart and watching the Stones for free!

One of the most stunning locations for a Stones concert I've been too; even more so than Monte Negro.

Posted by: Big Ed ()
Date: August 28, 2012 05:24

Nice way to close out the tour. Saw Charlie in the elevator and
Mr. Clinton (Bill) in the lobby, and Bobby Keys in the bar after
The second show the Hayatt was hot those few days.

Posted by: shatteredlicks ()
Date: August 28, 2012 15:31

I was luckey enough to see the two shows in Osaka on the 20th & 21st March and I
also had tickets for Hong Kong on the 29th March, but the show was cancelled
because of the Sars breakout. That was also the weekend of the Hong Kong sevens
rugby so the drinking carried on. I did not go back for the re scheduled shows because of the cost but I can never put down Hong Kong as a venue that I saw the Stones in.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1848
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home