Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Muddy Waters DVD EPIC
Posted by: fredlynn19 ()
Date: August 23, 2012 17:32

Have you guys seen the new DVD of the famous Chicago Muddy Waters night? Watching the boys walk into the club and being seated right in front with their entourage was fascinating!!!

Re: Muddy Waters DVD EPIC
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 23, 2012 17:34

The boys? Which boys? Are there no good looking women in the DVD you speaking about?

Posted by: fredlynn19 ()
Date: August 23, 2012 17:35

not really hot chicks in a bluse club like that. mick, keith, ronny, ian, and spanish tony and keith's chick i think Patti and a couple of others....

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 23, 2012 17:39

Patti Boyd ?

Date: August 23, 2012 17:59

whose the scarecrow with ronnie? she's the one that staggers in with him on the 'lets spend the night together' video of the 81 tour, and does his hair or something. somebody buy her a burger

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 23, 2012 19:14

fredlynn19
not really hot chicks in a bluse club like that. mick, keith, ronny, ian, and spanish tony and keith's chick i think Patti and a couple of others....

I didn't think Spanish Tony was still part of the Stones entourage then.

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: August 23, 2012 19:24

pinkfloydthebarber
whose the scarecrow with ronnie? she's the one that staggers in with him on the 'lets spend the night together' video of the 81 tour, and does his hair or something. somebody buy her a burger

I believe it's Josephine who later became his wife.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: August 24, 2012 00:44

@fredlynn19 - Yes, I think most of us on here have seen the video at this point. Was discussed at length in a few other posts, and yes, we loved it. Manish Boy and Hoochie Coochie Man are PRICELESS. However, everything involving Lizzy Lefty just plain sucks. He ruins the show with his 'me too' antics. He barely plays anything resembling music. He just bangs on the guitar real fast while hogging the spotlight. There should have been an option on the DVD to mute him.

Other than that, fantastic!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1624
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home