Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Concert to celebrate 40th anniversary of Exile on Main St.
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: May 3, 2012 02:56

Wanted to share this here for anyone in the Ohio/Western Penn area next week there is a celebration for Exile on Main Street's 40th anniversary in downtown Pittsburgh called "Exile on Carson St." Carson Street is a popular spot for nightlife in Pittsburgh with tons of bars and restaurants. Local musicians will be playing the whole album and probably some extras.. Should be a cool event..

[www.dve.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-03 03:29 by Hound Dog.

Re: Concert to celebrate 40th anniversary of Exile on Main St.
Posted by: msw2525 ()
Date: May 3, 2012 05:37

Live in pittsburgh and can't wait to go to that. Less than thrilled about most of the acts but im sure it will be fun.

Date: May 3, 2012 18:16

msw2525, me and my girlfriend will be at the show, drop me a line if you want to meet up for a drink before the show. I live in Pittsburgh but not from here so I don't the know much about the musicians playing.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 4, 2012 01:13

Kinda excited for this. I agree, the bands are blah.

Date: May 14, 2012 03:55

What did you guys think of the show, we had a great time and I thought the bands and the enthusiasm for the Stones and Exile was great. A few of the songs were sort of a mess but overall I think the bands did a great job.

The encore of Honky Tonk Women, Heartbreaker, Dead Flowers and Gimme Shelter was nice way to end the show. I talked to some of the musicians after the show and they had a great time and were all fired up about the show.

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: May 15, 2012 17:24

Was there on Saturday and thought it was awesome, Exile start to finish and the place was packed. Hope to see more events like this in Pittsburgh!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2150
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home