Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT : New Michael Jackson songs are 'fake', says his mother
Date: November 10, 2010 23:06

stupidguy2
What about the demos to Working Day and Night or Don 't stop.....?
So what you're saying is that if the song doesn't sound like the demo, someone else wrote it?
Demos are rough drafts. I still don't get what your saying except that you're sounding like a Prince fan who hates MJ getting so much attention.
Who cares? Its all subjective whether you prefer Prince or think MJ was some fraud.....
The music stands.

no i didn't say someone else wrote it. he still wrote the basic elements of the songs but the writing credits should have other peoples names like dann huff and steve lukather.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: November 10, 2010 23:20

keefriffhard4life
stupidguy2
What about the demos to Working Day and Night or Don 't stop.....?
So what you're saying is that if the song doesn't sound like the demo, someone else wrote it?
Demos are rough drafts. I still don't get what your saying except that you're sounding like a Prince fan who hates MJ getting so much attention.
Who cares? Its all subjective whether you prefer Prince or think MJ was some fraud.....
The music stands.

no i didn't say someone else wrote it. he still wrote the basic elements of the songs but the writing credits should have other peoples names like dann huff and steve lukather.

Well, that's different. MJ was a collaborator, like Mick and Keith. There is no argument there....but my original point was that his later material actually became interesting,

Date: November 11, 2010 02:48

teddy riley claims the vocals are real and the song was put together by him with just michaels vocal as the source:

[www.billboard.com]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1494
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home