Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bill German speaking engagements in the Bay Area
Posted by: Stones62 ()
Date: April 24, 2012 00:14

For those Bay Area and elsewhere IORRians who are interested, Bill German will be giving talks on the Rolling Stones in Marin and San Francisco today and tomorrow: http://www.billgerman.com/events.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-04-24 00:16 by Stones62.

Re: Bill German speaking engagements in the Bay Area
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 24, 2012 05:34

Great TV interviews on Bill's media page:

[www.billgerman.com]

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: April 25, 2012 11:34

Stones62
For those Bay Area and elsewhere IORRians who are interested, Bill German will be giving talks on the Rolling Stones in Marin and San Francisco today and tomorrow: http://www.billgerman.com/events.html

Dang, missed it! did you go, stones62?

-swiss

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 25, 2012 20:56

I missed it too but might make one in New York City coming up.. I hope it was a success for him, he deserves it.

Like it or not he is somewhat a representation of each of us, a genuine good hearted fan of The Rolling Stones. I like the guy on a personal level too, straight up and funny, always welcome around my fire.

I mean c'mon he could easily post on this board himself but probably thinks it is not in great intention to promaote his own events and talks. We all know people on the board who use it for that very purpose. I find his humility very refreshing. peace

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 25, 2012 23:21

I would of went. But instead of listening to Bill pontificating once again about how great he is. I went and saw a kick ass Bruce SPringsteen show instead.smileys with beer

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 26, 2012 04:24

Springsteen? I would have preferred Bill talking about the Stones anyday, sorry charmer. I'll bet Bruce thought he was pretty great though....peace

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: April 26, 2012 07:02

Oh man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1621
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home