Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Keith holding little Keef.
Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 6, 2010 20:00

- "boys, boys - hold you horses here, or I show mine"!
- "oh Charlie, please not...."

grinning smiley

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-06 20:01 by Doxa.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 6, 2010 20:28

We need a @#$%& tour.eye rolling smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 6, 2010 20:29

Doxa
- "boys, boys - hold you horses here, or I show mine"!
- "oh Charlie, please not...."

grinning smiley

- Doxa

How did Bill pull so many birds with that goofy haircut?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 6, 2010 20:31

ROCKMAN

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: November 6, 2010 20:38

mockingbird3
I was wondering if I should join IORR would it be fun with nice smart music lovers and cool info with heart, persective and soul? Nod myself reading about a "gorgeous schlong" and know I made the right choice. Sorry but I CAN NOT reveal the source! ...but for the fans here: Keef HAS been putting together original songs for the upcoming Stones blues album, A Bigger Penis. A SNEAK PEEK: " Oh I aint the one with no little dong oh I aint the one with no little dong wats tucked in my sock is a big gorgeous schlong." AND the bridge: "..dont take in no lodger with a tiny todger..." Gonna be a good one folks.The best since Some Girls.

I don't know who you are ,mockingbird,but I couln't agree more .......
+ 1 thumbs up

Dear Cindy & dear swiss:
No offense mean(t) -you know i always enjoy talking to both of you -but this guy ...mockinbird ,well,he just took the words out of my mouth in good English .smoking smiley

I 1st saw the pic of "Keith naked on the beach " 3 years ago on a Stones French board
What came to my mind then is that I neverwas / had been attracted by Keith ,on a physical way .

I am not saying that Keith wasn't good looking when he was younger but I feel a bit embarrassed to have a look under my "heroes" pants .Plus I don't mind .Get it ?

Sexual desire is mysterious ,isn't it ?

Most of my female friends don't find Jagger arousing at all .Some of them said he is "ugly" .Can you believe it ?

To my eyes,some Jagger' shots are more exciting than the" Keith at the beach " ones" smiling smiley

<<Your enthusiasm for the schlong of our Keith is perfectly understandable< <

I think I am pretty good with English or American slang words , but <<schlong<< sounds really funny to my French ears .What's that ? confused smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-06 21:48 by SwayStones.

Date: November 6, 2010 20:40

I think I am pretty good with English or American slang words , but <<schlong<< sounds really funny to my French ears .What's that ?
It's what Keith is holding.

Date: November 6, 2010 20:42

sweetcharmedlife
We need a @#$%& tour.eye rolling smiley

Sure we do ! smileys with beer

Date: November 6, 2010 20:43

Wow sweetcharmed ya kept your control on that reply .............

ROCKMAN

Date: November 6, 2010 20:44

Doxa

grinning smiley

- Doxa

Awesome pic,Doxa !smiling smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: November 6, 2010 20:47

sweetcharmedlife
I think I am pretty good with English or American slang words , but <<schlong<< sounds really funny to my French ears .What's that ?

It's a combination of short and long. Schlong. It's short, and then it gets long.smoking smiley

Date: November 6, 2010 20:55

Rockman
Yeah Rocky,didn't need to get too detailed about it.cool smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: November 6, 2010 20:56

Brue
sweetcharmedlife

It's a combination of short and long. Schlong. It's short, and then it gets long.smoking smiley

Nah....,Brue, I am the one who wrote that/this quote .
SCL isn't French as far as I know.
But anyhow, many thanks for the translation/explanation smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-06 22:05 by SwayStones.

Date: November 6, 2010 20:58

Yeah Rocky,didn't need to get too detailed about it.

....but..but..but it was ya BIG chance .... hey anyway good ta see your a gentleman

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ThankGod ()
Date: November 6, 2010 21:02

Hilarious picture!

But just to make sure......we are all aware that this is a prank right?....thats Keiths fingers and not his todger.

Date: November 6, 2010 21:06

sweetcharmedlife
Rockman
Yeah Rocky,didn't need to get too detailed about it.cool smiley

Yeah Rockee ,if you don't mind .... .tongue sticking out smiley

You should keep a " low profile" since you told us about your " Have you seen your mother , baby, standing in the shadow " tatoo

Date: November 6, 2010 21:07

SwayStones
mockingbird3
I was wondering if I should join IORR would it be fun with nice smart music lovers and cool info with heart, persective and soul? Now I find myself reading about a "gorgeous schlong" and know I made the right choice. Sorry but I CAN NOT reveal the source! ...but for the fans here: Keef HAS been putting together original songs for the upcoming Stones blues album, A Bigger Penis. A SNEAK PEEK: " Oh I aint the one with no little dong oh I aint the one with no little dong wats tucked in my sock is a big gorgeous schlong." AND the bridge: "..dont take in no lodger with a tiny todger..." Gonna be a good one folks.The best since Some Girls.

I don't know who you are ,mockingbird,but your post made me laugh out loud.smiling smiley
+ 1 thumbs up

Dear Cindy & dear swiss:
No offense mean(t) -you know i always enjoy talking to both of you -but this guy ...mockinbird ,well,he just took the words out of my mouth in good English .smoking smiley

I 1st saw the pic of "Keith naked on the beach " 3 years ago on a Stones French board
What came to my mind then is that I neverwas / had been attracted by Keith ,on a physical way .

I am not saying that Keith wasn't good looking when he was younger but I feel a bit embarrassed to have a look under my "heroes" pants .Plus I don't mind .Get it ?

Sexual desire is mysterious ,isn't it ?

Most of my female friends don't find Jagger arousing at all .Some of them said he is "ugly" .Can you believe it ?

To my eyes,some Jagger' shots are more exciting than the" Keith at the beach ones" smiling smiley

<<Your enthusiasm for the schlong of our Keith is perfectly understandable< <

I think I am pretty good with English or American slang words , but <<schlong<< sounds really funny to my French ears .What's that ? confused smiley

Probably a derivative of a Yiddish word, like "schmuck". Do you know German?

Date: November 6, 2010 21:09

.....................FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCKMAN

Date: November 6, 2010 21:14

Yeah Rockee ,if you don't mind .... .

You should keep a " low profile" since you told us about your " Have you seen your mother , baby, standing in the shadow " tatoo

...........YEAH Sway it was either that or the title of the first Sparkle Horse album ...

ROCKMAN

Date: November 6, 2010 21:25

71Tele
.Probably a derivative of a Yiddish word, like "schmuck". Do you know German?

No ,unfortunately i don't speak German but I know a few Yiddish words .
Because my father was born in a "Slavic " country in 1927 .....

Date: November 6, 2010 21:30

Rockman

.....................FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's what I call offensive, Rockman.

Date: November 6, 2010 22:01

Rockman
Yeah Rockee ,if you don't mind .... .

...........YEAH Sway it was either that or the title of the first Sparkle Horse album ...

Never heard about the "Sparklehorse" ...
I googled it ....
now you owe me the right translation -in French grinning smiley- of "Vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot'spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 6, 2010 22:02

Sway it's for you chérie :
[www.etymonline.com]

Date: November 6, 2010 22:10

Viva dixie submarine transmission plot ....

Have no idea just a loooooooooooong name ....

ROCKMAN

Date: November 6, 2010 22:21

dcba
Sway it's for you chérie :
[www.etymonline.com]

dcba ,I never click on an "unknowned" link unless I am sure it's a safe one .
I am sure you get what I mean cool smiley

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 6, 2010 22:29

ThankGod

Hilarious picture!

But just to make sure......we are all aware that this is a prank right?....thats Keiths fingers and not his todger.

I think you can see some white underwear poking out of his jeans just above his hand, so perhaps it's real.

Geez, I have nothing better to look at on a Saturday afternoon. I need to get a life. eye popping smiley

Date: November 6, 2010 22:29

Rockman
Viva dixie submarine transmission plot ....

Have no idea just a loooooooooooong name ....

Are you a bubble head Rockman ???
Of course no , you aren't smiling smiley
sometimes looooooooooong names don't work.
How many "o" did I miss ?smoking smiley

Date: November 6, 2010 22:39

Edith Grove
Geez, I have nothing better to look at on a Saturday afternoon.

I am sure you have better things to look at on a late Saturday afternoon,Edith Grove .Check your mail box spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: mockingbird3 ()
Date: November 6, 2010 23:14

I think that the last shot of the three verticle pictures in above postst hat show a shirtless stripped to todger shot of Mick is intentionally homo erotic. If not, perhaps I have a quick discussion with my therapist...or priest. ;-) ***** :-O **** That is such a beautiful perfect pout and pose. A studied model and dancer and drawn to the same...Mick always intellectually curious, tho some have called it social climbing. Surrounded by great ballet dancers and contemporary artists of all kinds. I always hated the high fash crowds and scenes but Mick seduces the world. Its his basic skank stripper honky tonk woman. gimme gimme. At the mature star apex of his beauty. A i think he loves the great power icon models of the day and then married them or not...or becomes them. Or was that just that incredibly brilliant Performance movie from earlier on. Memo From Turner is amazingly one of my top five Stones tracks and it has other musicians and Mick very open about his image. It is a sex dance thing he has always just said it.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 6, 2010 23:28

mockingbird3
I think that the last shot of the three verticle pictures in above postst hat show a shirtless stripped to todger shot of Mick is intentionally homo erotic. If not, perhaps I have a quick discussion with my therapist...or priest. ;-) ***** :-O **** That is such a beautiful perfect pout and pose. A studied model and dancer and drawn to the same...Mick always intellectually curious, tho some have called it social climbing. Surrounded by great ballet dancers and contemporary artists of all kinds. I always hated the high fash crowds and scenes but Mick seduces the world. Its his basic skank stripper honky tonk woman. gimme gimme. At the mature star apex of his beauty. A i think he loves the great power icon models of the day and then married them or not...or becomes them. Or was that just that incredibly brilliant Performance movie from earlier on. Memo From Turner is amazingly one of my top five Stones tracks and it has other musicians and Mick very open about his image. It is a sex dance thing he has always just said it.

So mockingbird3 to be sure I do understand---you were saying you were wondering whether you should join IORR and then a woman says she appreciates Keith's gorgeous schlong and you say that told you you made the right decision---you are being sarcastic? And you, like apparently some others here are -shocked shocked! and apparently delicate sensibilities offended- that a woman would be pleased to Keith Richard's dick, which happens to be quite beautiful?

Sway, Mick is a fascinating compelling creature visually, but for me too sort of feminine to appeal to me most of the time.

And for you Brue with your snickering dog cartoon...? what's your comment supposed to mean that swiss is fascinated with dicks? coming from you, the person on this board who most consistently is not admiring of women and their beauty but makes crude, denigrating, and unkind about women...maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm not backing down - lovely image! Keith has always been my main man, but I wouldn't mind seeing photos of all of the Rolling Stones' naked, dicks showing--I don't think about it, and wouldn't be drooling, but sure, why not? You guys surprise me with what seems to be a bit of Puritanism...and I'm the one with Mayflower descendants winking smiley

- swiss

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-06 23:33 by swiss.

Date: November 6, 2010 23:39

swiss
mockingbird3

So mockingbird3 to be sure I do understand---you were saying you were wondering whether you should join IORR and then a woman says she appreciates Keith's gorgeous schlong and you say that told you you made the right decision---you are being sarcastic? And you, like apparently some others here are -shocked shocked! and apparently delicate sensibilities offended- that a woman would be pleased to Keith Richard's dick, which happens to be quite beautiful?

Sway, Mick is a fascinating compelling creature visually, but for me too sort of feminine to appeal to me most of the time.

And for you Brue with your snickering dog cartoon...? what's your comment supposed to mean that swiss is fascinated with dicks? coming from you, the person on this board who most consistently is not admiring of women and their beauty but makes crude, denigrating, and unkind about women...maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm not backing down - lovely image! Keith has always been my main man, but I wouldn't mind seeing photos of all of the Rolling Stones' naked, dicks showing--I don't think about it, and wouldn't be drooling, but sure, why not? You guys surprise me with what seems to be a bit of Puritanism...and I'm the one with Mayflower descendants winking smiley

- swiss

Swiss is exactly right. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. How many T&A shots have we gentlemen enjoyed here? Many. Maybe too many. I am surprised that it still shocks some people for a woman to admit she likes to look at the same things a man does.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1110
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home