Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
OT: Any McCartney Olympic Gig Should Include Ringo and Sons Of Beatles!
Posted by: thewatchman ()
Date: February 24, 2012 19:50

There is no way McCartney should perform at the Olympics without Ringo, Sean, Zak, Julian, Dhani, and his son James. They should open with I Wan't To Hold Your Hand and finish with I Saw Her Standing There. I am going to be very disappointed in Paul if he hasn't at least considered including other members of the Beatles family this coming summer. Olympic organizers should be doing everything they can to make sure this happens.

Re: OT: Any McCartney Olympic Gig Should Include Ringo and Sons Of Beatles!
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: February 24, 2012 19:55

Again with the Sons of Beatles?

Date: February 24, 2012 19:56

71Tele

One gig, two songs. Is that too much to ask?

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: February 24, 2012 20:04

Sean and Julian? Really?

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: February 24, 2012 20:08

Well be prepared to be disappointed because your idea, as we all tell you everytime you bring it up here, is idiotic and stupid.

Now go wait for the nurse to give you your meds and stay off computers.

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: February 24, 2012 20:10

Besides, there were 4 Beatels, not 7.
Learn to count, moron.

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: February 24, 2012 20:16

More Hot Rocks
Sean and Julian? Really?

Yes, I am dead serious about this. It would be a fantastic way to kick off the Olympics. Paul is a decent fellow. Why would he not want to share the stage with Ringo and the "kids". I love Paul but he owes a great deal of his success to the magic of the Beatles. If he hadn't played in the Beatles there is no way he would be as popular today as he is. That is not to say he hasn't done just fine on his own, however, the majority of people that attend his concerts come because they want to re-live those magical times of long ago.

Date: February 24, 2012 20:25

jamesfdouglas
Well be prepared to be disappointed because your idea, as we all tell you everytime you bring it up here, is idiotic and stupid.

Now go wait for the nurse to give you your meds and stay off computers.

Take your ugliness somewhere else, jerk. You lack vision and manners.

Date: February 24, 2012 20:30

And you're chock-full of delusion with these stupid childish threads. You never have anything good to offer this forum, just repeating the same juvenile attention-seeking bull$#!t.

You honestly think people aren't going to call you out on this asinine topic again? Actually I'm pretty sure you're counting on it as you sure seem to get off on it. You're like catching a bad fart in an elevator.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: February 24, 2012 20:45

I think Jason Bonham is free at the moment.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 24, 2012 20:50

andrewt
I think Jason Bonham is free at the moment.

yeah, that would go down like a lead balloon!

Date: February 24, 2012 21:10

jamesfdouglas
And you're chock-full of delusion with these stupid childish threads. You never have anything good to offer this forum, just repeating the same juvenile attention-seeking bull$#!t.

You honestly think people aren't going to call you out on this asinine topic again? Actually I'm pretty sure you're counting on it as you sure seem to get off on it. You're like catching a bad fart in an elevator.

You must like the smell of fart because you keep coming back for more. You just don't get it. There is nothing I can say that will ever convince you that I am dead serious with this idea. Nothing juvenile about it. The only thing that is juvenile is your reaction to it. You have closed off your mind. Just because others feel as you do means very little to me. Of course we all would like people to agree with our ideas, but I realize that isn't reality and I am not going to stress out over it. You seem very stressed out over my ideas. Why stress yourself out? Just simply ignore my posts.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: February 24, 2012 21:18

thewatchman
jamesfdouglas

You must like the smell of fart because you keep coming back for more. You just don't get it. There is nothing I can say that will ever convince you that I am dead serious with this idea. Nothing juvenile about it. The only thing that is juvenile is your reaction to it. You have closed off your mind. Just because others feel as you do means very little to me. Of course we all would like people to agree with our ideas, but I realize that isn't reality and I am not going to stress out over it. You seem very stressed out over my ideas. Why stress yourself out? Just simply ignore my posts.

I wish it were that easy to ignore your posts...these and from other members that post the same fantasy-land posts that go on and on and never go away. Did you really have to start ANOTHER thread on this? Why not just bring back the old one you posted and bump it up?

In a perfect world, instead of you posting a new thread for every little thought that pops in your head, you should simply create ONE thread for you to continuously post in. Only one. It'll probably grow to 100 pages, but who cares, it will be called "The Watchman Thread" and you can post all your questions/ideas/wishes as much as you want. As long as I don't have to see them.

Posted by: SoulPlunderer ()
Date: February 24, 2012 21:31

thewatchman
More Hot Rocks
Sean and Julian? Really?

Yes, I am dead serious about this. It would be a fantastic way to kick off the Olympics. Paul is a decent fellow. Why would he not want to share the stage with Ringo and the "kids". I love Paul but he owes a great deal of his success to the magic of the Beatles. If he hadn't played in the Beatles there is no way he would be as popular today as he is. That is not to say he hasn't done just fine on his own, however, the majority of people that attend his concerts come because they want to re-live those magical times of long ago.

Would that be the times before most of their kids were born or were just babies? Makes sense for them to be there on stage then then.....

Seriously, can we just take this sons-of-Beatles idea outside and shoot it?

Date: February 24, 2012 21:35

Justin
thewatchman
jamesfdouglas

I wish it were that easy to ignore your posts...these and from other members that post the same fantasy-land posts that go on and on and never go away. Did you really have to start ANOTHER thread on this? Why not just bring back the old one you posted and bump it up?

In a perfect world, instead of you posting a new thread for every little thought that pops in your head, you should simply create ONE thread for you to continuously post in. Only one. It'll probably grow to 100 pages, but who cares, it will be called "The Watchman Thread" and you can post all your questions/ideas/wishes as much as you want. As long as I don't have to see them.

My posts here are primarily aimed at people within the music business that listen in here. I get results. I suggest you simply stop reading my posts.

Date: February 24, 2012 21:41

SoulPlunderer
thewatchman
More Hot Rocks
Sean and Julian? Really?

Would that be the times before most of their kids were born or were just babies? Makes sense for them to be there on stage then then.....

Seriously, can we just take this sons-of-Beatles idea outside and shoot it?

Like I said, ONE gig, TWO songs! What is the big deal? Did you see Jeff Beck and Mick Jagger on stage the other night at the White House? How difficult was that? Get serious and stop being so narrow minded. You make things way more difficult than they need be. How damn difficult would it be for Paul, Ringo, Sean, Julian, Zak, Dhani, and James to rehearse two Beatles songs and perform them at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics next summer? Get you head out of the sand, people!

Date: February 24, 2012 21:49

jamesfdouglas
Learn to count, moron.

Moron? I will be expecting an apology from you on July 12, 2012.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: February 24, 2012 22:16

Everytime this idiotic stuff appears, I feel like starting the official "BV, please ban thewatchman" therad. But then...is it that important to start a new therad? No, it isn't.

thewatchman
My posts here are primarily aimed at people within the music business that listen in here. I get results.

As many people told you here before - you need a professional medical help, man (yea, yea, I know...or woman...or whatever you feel like right now)

I have a suggestion for you - stop spamming here, start your own blog where people can vote and take part in your intergalactic war between The Beatles and The Stones and all that other stuff of yours. Just give us a breake here, I think that even you must have realised that nobody cares here, after you've been told about two hundred times. But now I am probably too optimistic about your intelligence.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-24 22:22 by Happy24.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 24, 2012 22:26

Stop telling others what to think Watchman!

You do not know Paul McCartney and what he thinks and feels.

Date: February 24, 2012 22:28

Happy24
Everytime this idiotic stuff appears, I feel like starting the official "BV, please ban thewatchman" therad. But then...is it that important to start a new therad? No, it isn't.

thewatchman
My posts here are primarily aimed at people within the music business that listen in here. I get results.

As many people told you here before - you need a professional medical help, man (yea, yea, I know...or woman...or whatever you feel like right now)

I have a suggestion for you - stop spamming here, start your own blog where people can vote and take part in your intergalactic war between The Beatles and The Stones and all that other stuff of yours. Just give us a breake here, I think that even you must have realised that nobody cares here, after you've been told about two hundred times. But now I am probably too optimistic about your intelligence.

Nobody cares? Your jealousy has clouded your reasoning. You, my friend, are delusional.

Date: February 24, 2012 22:33

Justin

First - you would have to see them, because the therad would always be on the first page. And you would check it every now and then if something hasn't changed, just like you did here and just like I do now. I also try not to be bothered as much as I can, but as you can see...unfortunately...

And secondly - I personally don't think that IORR should be a display of every little thought that pops in his/her/its head. I don't see this as a place for therapy. But I am not the one who makes the rules here, am I?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-24 22:34 by Happy24.

Date: February 24, 2012 22:38

thewatchman
Happy24

thewatchman

Nobody cares? Your jealousy has clouded your reasoning. You, my friend, are delusional.

Okay, go through all your therads and count all the negative responses you got and all the positive ones. (I don't have time for that, but you obviously do). Then you will get an idea about how many people here care. Jeeez, why do I spend my time on this?

Date: February 24, 2012 22:41

stonesrule
Stop telling others what to think Watchman!

You do not know Paul McCartney and what he thinks and feels.

You really mean, stop having an opinion, watchman. That's what you really mean, isn't it?

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: February 24, 2012 22:41

thewatchman
More Hot Rocks
Sean and Julian? Really?

The problem all along has been your logic and your basic premise. The people who created the "magic" you talk about were called "The Beatles". two out of four members are quite dead. Therefore none of this wonderful "magic" can possibly be re-created through the farce of people who happen to share some DNA appearing onstage with the remaining half of the group.

If you want to relive the "magic" listen to the records or watch Beatles Anthology film. The magic remains.

Posted by: seitan ()
Date: February 24, 2012 22:47

thewatchman
71Tele

One gig, two songs. Is that too much to ask?

yes, - talent of your father, dont pass on to you, and being a copy of your father or trying to pretend that you are him, will destroy your own self esteem, - the idea of beatles kids trying to imitate their fathers - is a form of mental child abuse.

They should grow up and find their own path without living in the shadow of the Beatles/parents.

And Beatles fans should let them go. For fans to say that Beatles sons should help the fans to re-live those magical times of long ago..is very selfish, perverted idea, when those kids should find a real future for themselves and not to become whores for old peoples fantasies.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-24 22:54 by seitan.

Date: February 24, 2012 22:51

Happy24
thewatchman
Happy24

thewatchman

Okay, go through all your therads and count all the negative responses you got and all the positive ones. (I don't have time for that, but you obviously do). Then you will get an idea about how many people here care. Jeeez, why do I spend my time on this?

They crucified Jesus, did they not?

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: February 24, 2012 23:39

Happy24
Justin

First - you would have to see them, because the therad would always be on the first page. And you would check it every now and then if something hasn't changed, just like you did here and just like I do now. I also try not to be bothered as much as I can, but as you can see...unfortunately...

And secondly - I personally don't think that IORR should be a display of every little thought that pops in his/her/its head. I don't see this as a place for therapy. But I am not the one who makes the rules here, am I?

Yeah I was trying to be fair. No doubt if watchman can't post his ridiculous rants anywhere on the board--he'll most likely explode. At least in one thread, he can keep his isanity away from polluting the rest of the board.

Instead of an off-topic section, I would seriously suggest an "IGNORE" button to be implemented so that we can actually not see posts from members on our ignore list. Considering now we have a team of posters that now post the same useless nonsense--this feature would become incredibly useful around these parts.

Date: February 24, 2012 23:41

thewatchman
jamesfdouglas
Learn to count, moron.

Moron? I will be expecting an apology from you on July 12, 2012.

I'll give it you you know.
I'm sorry you're a tit.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: February 25, 2012 01:16

Dear bv, please ban watchman/stonescrow before he turns IORR into his own personal one man lunatic fringe.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: February 25, 2012 01:18

Here's a simple rule.

The Sons of Beatles are not Beatles.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1417
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home