Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Is Woody being stalked...by EX-GIRLFRIEND??! Read about it HERE!!
Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: April 11, 2012 04:43

Ronnie Wood copes magnificently with 'the neighbour from hell’
Ronnie Wood says Ana Araujo, his former girlfriend, has moved into his street in Holland Park

By Tim Walker, Sunday Telegraph
7:00AM GMT 19 Feb 2012

If Ronnie Wood was hoping for a clean break when he and Ana Araujo, his attractive Brazilian girlfriend, announced that their relationship was over, the wrinkly rocker was soon to be disabused of the notion.

“She’s moved in two doors down from me,” Wood, 64, tells me at the Elle Style awards at the Savoy. “She’s become the neighbour from hell.”

Lest his former amoureuse, who is more than 30 years his junior, take offence, he hastens to add: “I’m joking, of course. We’re friendly and everything, but she wants me to go round and visit the dogs and stuff. She is a bit nutty, but I quite like that about her. I seem to go for that sort of thing.”

Wood says that her friends had been asking her why she felt the need to move quite so close to him in Holland Park.

“They said that she shouldn’t, but she just said 'I like it here,’ which, I suppose, is fair enough.”

With Ana Araujo:

With new girlfriend, Nicola Sargent:

Like me, Woody is a sucker for pulchritude.

Re: Is Woody being stalked...by EX-GIRLFRIEND??! Read about it HERE!!
Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: April 11, 2012 07:12

Ron Wood has been caught by "le démon de midi" (the noon demon).
Ron is known as being a nice guy but I hope he is not dupe by these little ass bitches.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-04-11 07:22 by jpasc95.

Posted by: vermontoffender ()
Date: April 11, 2012 10:35

Yes. Clearly the "little ass bitches" are the problem. Not Ronnie's inability to stay away from them. Nope, not Ronnie's fault at all. Clearly, he is the victim. There certainly isn't any way for Ronnie to stay out of danger with all of "these little ass bitches" throwing themselves at him. I was under the impression that part of staying sober was taking control of your life and staying out of unstable situations. Apparently that doesn't apply to Ron Wood who is in constant danger of being harmed by "these little ass bitches."

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 11, 2012 10:41

...well luckily he hasn't got any them BIG arse bitches throwin' themselves at him...SQUELCH

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: April 11, 2012 10:59

Yup, much better "little ass bitches" than

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 11, 2012 11:16

vermontoffender
Yes. Clearly the "little ass bitches" are the problem. Not Ronnie's inability to stay away from them. Nope, not Ronnie's fault at all. Clearly, he is the victim. There certainly isn't any way for Ronnie to stay out of danger with all of "these little ass bitches" throwing themselves at him. I was under the impression that part of staying sober was taking control of your life and staying out of unstable situations. Apparently that doesn't apply to Ron Wood who is in constant danger of being harmed by "these little ass bitches."

I get the irony in your message but have you ever wondered why these girls never target 65 y.o. milkmen or postmen?

They always go for the RICH 65 y.o. men. Clearly some girls have an evil relationship with money... especially the money they're too lazy/stupid to earn themselves.

Date: April 11, 2012 11:44

dcba
vermontoffender

I get the irony in your message but have you ever wondered why these girls never target 65 y.o. milkmen or postmen?

They always go for the RICH 65 y.o. men. Clearly some girls have an evil relationship with money... especially the money they're too lazy/stupid to earn themselves.
yes dcba
vemontoffender misunderstood my message. I was not saying :"Oh the poor guy, it's really unfair, he's gonna be a victim of these devil women...they're gonna take all his money...too bad !
Maybe you're right, maybe Ron likes to be surrounded by little ass bitches and maybe he likes to be a sucker !

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: April 11, 2012 11:51

She can stalk me any day!

Date: April 11, 2012 12:15

even if you saw her coming ?

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 11, 2012 12:31

Shes hot stuff, for sure. I usually go for the exotic and I haven't had a Brazilian as of yet. winking smiley

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 11, 2012 12:50

Big Al
Shes hot stuff, for sure. I usually go for the exotic and I haven't had a Brazilian as of yet. winking smiley

Well, some people collect stamps, others Stones bootlegs, and Al goes for...tongue sticking out smiley

- Doxa

Date: April 11, 2012 13:33

I haven't had a Brazilian as of yet.

Be careful Al .... apparently it gets pretty itchy when it's growing back

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: April 11, 2012 15:33

jpasc95
even if you saw her coming ?

That would be even better! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: April 11, 2012 17:25

Oh good. I was just wondering "when are all the Ron Wood-crazy girlfriends threads coming back?" I've missed them.

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: April 12, 2012 03:00

Title5Take1
Ronnie Wood copes magnificently with 'the neighbour from hell’
Ronnie Wood says Ana Araujo, his former girlfriend, has moved into his street in Holland Park

By Tim Walker, Sunday Telegraph
7:00AM GMT 19 Feb 2012

If Ronnie Wood was hoping for a clean break when he and Ana Araujo, his attractive Brazilian girlfriend, announced that their relationship was over, the wrinkly rocker was soon to be disabused of the notion.

“She’s moved in two doors down from me,” Wood, 64, tells me at the Elle Style awards at the Savoy. “She’s become the neighbour from hell.”

Lest his former amoureuse, who is more than 30 years his junior, take offence, he hastens to add: “I’m joking, of course. We’re friendly and everything, but she wants me to go round and visit the dogs and stuff. She is a bit nutty, but I quite like that about her. I seem to go for that sort of thing.”

Wood says that her friends had been asking her why she felt the need to move quite so close to him in Holland Park.

“They said that she shouldn’t, but she just said 'I like it here,’ which, I suppose, is fair enough.”

With Ana Araujo:

With new girlfriend, Nicola Sargent:

Like me, Woody is a sucker for pulchritude.

Nicola is already passé. Here's the woman who is apparently his new girlfriend, theatre producer Sally Humphreys:

See [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Ronnie is starting to make Hugh Hefner look old-fashioned.

Drew

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: April 12, 2012 03:05

drewmaster

Ronnie is starting to make Hugh Hefner look old-fashioned.

Ronnie is starting to make Hugh Hefner look YOUNG! winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-04-12 03:06 by swiss.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 12, 2012 09:57

Rockman
I haven't had a Brazilian as of yet.

Be careful Al .... apparently it gets pretty itchy when it's growing back

Oh lower the tone why don't you? winking smiley

Date: April 12, 2012 11:27

......... It's okay Al ......I wont tell anyone

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: April 12, 2012 20:56

Was Sally once a man? confused smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1659
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home