Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Fascinated By YouTube Stones Guitar Lesson Videos...
Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: March 24, 2012 23:06

I have a mild adiction to watching these Rolling Stones guitar videos. It's like following a team of global researchers trying to decipher the Rolling Stones Da Vinci Code or the Unified Field Theory of Keith Riffs. Totally absorbing and fascinating...even though I have practically no idea what they're talking about...

[url=

][/url]

Re: Fascinated By YouTube Stones Guitar Lesson Videos...
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 24, 2012 23:36

Check out the user called privettricker. He has some great Stones lessons.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: March 25, 2012 12:30

privettricker is great, I also want to thank Justin, one of the pioneers who took the fight when many thought all Stones songs are in open G: Midnight Rambler is not in open G. Thank you Justin.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: March 25, 2012 12:33

geoycs was great early on setting the record straight. Also he was the first (i think) who posted a video of the Monkey Man riff.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 25, 2012 13:12

Redhotcarpet
privettricker is great, I also want to thank Justin, one of the pioneers who took the fight when many thought all Stones songs are in open G: Midnight Rambler is not in open G. Thank you Justin.

haha thanks man. Yeah that was exactly the reason I made that video. Some guy had a how-to video on Midnight Rambler played in open G and he claimed it was how Keith did on Let It Bleed and on Ya-Ya's. I wrote so many comments on his video page attacking nearly everyone who thought it was right that I just stopped and said, why don't I just make my own damn video? I never intended to make the 3 videos that I made but at the time no one had Midnight Rambler down correctly so I made sure to do that one first.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1522
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home