Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick live on stage as special guest at ABC and D of boogie-woogie concert in London
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 18, 2012 03:50

Mick Hucknall was special guest at tonight's concert. sorry couldn't resist butl the concert was great

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-18 09:20 by Stoneswolf.

Re: Mick live on stage as special guest at ABC and D of boogie-woogie concert in London
Posted by: beepee ()
Date: March 18, 2012 04:45

Re: Mick live on stage as special guest at ABC and D of boogie-woogie concert in London
Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: March 18, 2012 05:16

If you're going to mislead with the name "Mick," I'll put another specious YouTube recording claiming to be the Stones, that obviously isn't. But the first seconds before the vocal wrecks the song because it's obviously not Jagger, the Keithness of the guitar had me going for a moment:

Again, the first 15 seconds had me going:

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 18, 2012 06:39

Haha...that fake Stones track is pretty amusing just to spot how many Stones stereotypes they can squeeze in 3 minutes.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: March 18, 2012 13:06

Stoneswolf
Mick Hucknall was special guest at tonight's concert. sorry couldn't resist butl the concert was great

Do you have a setlist?

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 23, 2012 09:40

flairville
Stoneswolf

Do you have a setlist?

sorry, I don't have a setlist. Mick Hucknall came two times on stage for about 5 songs in total. My highlight was "Can I Get A Wittness". Also on stage for two time was Hamish Maxwell.

This evening at the Pizza Express Jazz Club Soho was soooo incredible. Charlie Watts next to me! Charlie just like a normal human being without an audience of 700000 in the stadium! SO intimate!

When I ordered the tickets I could add a request where I liked to sit. So I wrote "Please as near to the stage as possible." The table for my wife and me was just 30 centimeters away from Charlie's drum set! The stage was about half the size of my living room! Charlie was smiling all the time, he was enjoing it so much, it was such a pleasure to see him being so happy. After the concert he even returned form the back stage area to give some autographs and let me take a picture of him and my wife. Me wife is still like on drugs smileys with beer

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-23 16:44 by Stoneswolf.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1063
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home