Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bill Wyman's All stars A.I.M.S. Gala performance, London 20.2.1988
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 1, 2012 14:38

For anyone who might be interested I found this ......

Bill Wyman's All stars...A.I.M.S Gala performance. The Albert Hall, London. 1988

Bill, Ron, Ian Dury, Chris Rea, Elvis Costello, Chrissie Hynde, Eddy Grant, Terence Trent D'Arby and Phil Collins.........

Ron & Bill come on @ 36 mns/1hr 11 mns...and stay until the end...inc. Blues, Rock'n'roll inc. Tallahassie Lassie, Lucille and Johnny B. Goode, finishes with 'It's all over now' and HTW. Available commercially.... [www.ebay.co.uk]

You can have a look here....It take a few seconds to load up......... [www.dailymotion.com]

I found this a few weeks ago - definitely worth the money - nice picture, performance and sound....I only recently found the video link for anyone else to check out....the individual songs weren't available on youtube
+ great for me...two parts of my top two favourite bands playing togethor, The Stones & Ian Dury and the Blockheads.....England's finest, the best ever............

Tallahassie Lassie @36 mns is brilliant...................

Ebay review...Bill Wyman formed A.I.M.S. (Ambitions, Ideas, Motivation, Success) as a project to give up and coming bands a chance to record and perform along with some of the the hottest recording artists today. To select the most deserving bands, Mr Wyman held a Europe wide 'Battle Of The Bands' series, the finalists from which were invited to play at the world-renowned Royal Albert Hall at the AIMS Gala. This one hour program is the record of the superstar segment of that significant event, featuring superb performances by some of the most outstanding musicians of our time like Ron Wood, Elvis Costello, Chrissie Hynde, Chris Rea and more.

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-11 03:32 by EddieByword.

Re: Bill Wyman's All stars A.I.M.S. Gala perfomance, London 1987
Posted by: The GR ()
Date: March 1, 2012 14:46

Try 1988

Re: Bill Wyman's All stars A.I.M.S. Gala perfomance, London 20.2.1988
Date: March 1, 2012 14:48

The GR
Try 1988

thumbs up ..thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-01 19:57 by EddieByword.

Re: Bill Wyman's All stars A.I.M.S. Gala performance, London 20.2.1988
Date: March 2, 2012 13:42

Bumped for Ebay review edit

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home