Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A Bill Wyman Interview
Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: February 25, 2012 12:34

Interview with Bill at [www.billwyman.com] - Bill chats about the Stones, bass players being shorthanded, and some of the musicial greats!

Re: A Bill Wyman Interview
Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: February 27, 2012 01:32

Always nice to read Bill Wyman's interviews. Thanks C.E.

Posted by: champ72 ()
Date: February 27, 2012 04:34

Interesting comments on MT - which sounds great that Wyman tried to help him and also that he's "gotten himself together" - anyone know when this took place (i.e. Taylor recording with Wyman)?

BP: And is it by design that you haven’t also recorded with any original Stones musicians?

BW: [Laughing] But I have used Mick Taylor who did a little bit on a track. Mick wasn’t in very good form, he had just sold his guitars, so I had to hire stuff for him, he really wasn’t up to scratch, and it was a shame. I spent three days with him trying to get stuff out of him and help him; he was in a bad state. But since that time, he’s gotten himself together and has a band now. Sometimes when we are in Europe, especially Holland, Mick Taylor comes up on stage with us and plays two or three numbers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-27 04:34 by champ72.

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: February 27, 2012 06:39

Hopefully someone here can be more exact champ72, but this item was referenced in a couple of threads recently.

The incident is from some years back - I hesitate to make a guess of how many, and spread confusion, but it's not "recent" if that helps.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1726
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home