Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Decommissioned Stones Stage Could be Recycled
Date: February 15, 2012 13:51

How would ya like a nice coffee table or a bit of furniture made of recycled wood from a Rolling Stones stage.Even with authentic burns in it from Keith and Ronnies fags a piece of furniture like that would be a real conversation piece and a good wee earner for the people making them.So how would you go about putting a Stones stage to good use once its been decommissioned?

London Street Kid
THE STONES RULE..OK!

Geez a Job I can do that!

Re: Decommissioned Stones Stage could be Recycled
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 15, 2012 14:10

... didn't rs.com try selling tables made of bits of the No Security stage a few years ago?
they'd've done better to carve it into person-shaped pieces, give names to them and sell them as surrogate spouses

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: February 15, 2012 14:13

or a tile from Brian Jones's swimming pool... they were selling those some years ago, didn't they?

- Doxa

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: February 15, 2012 14:16

with sssoul
... didn't rs.com try selling tables made of bits of the No Security stage a few years ago?
they'd've done better to carve it into person-shaped pieces, give names to them and sell them as surrogate spouses

Yes that's true what they did with the No Security stage. I remember seeing it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-15 14:16 by More Hot Rocks.

Date: February 15, 2012 14:17

with sssoul
There's enough wood in the catwalk and B - Stage alone to built a Bar room and all the furniture.It would be the coolest bar in town

London Street Kid
THE STONES RULE..OK!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 15, 2012 14:39

StreetKidStonesRule
There's enough wood in the catwalk and B - Stage alone to built a Bar room and all the furniture.It would be the coolest bar in town

it would be way cooler if it were full of person-shaped figures made out of stages.
with names. available to date or whatever.

Date: February 15, 2012 15:23

with sssoul
StreetKidStonesRule

it would be way cooler if it were full of person-shaped figures made out of stages.
with names. available to date or whatever.

Like a wooden shaped figure with a name like Ronnie Wood would be cool

London Street Kid
THE STONES RULE..OK!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1416
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home