Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: More outrageous than Cee Lo re-imagining Imagine? Same nite, Justin Bieber Carlos Santana "Let it Be"
Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: January 7, 2012 18:31

Not quite my ultimate wish, Eric Clapton and Rihanna doing Angie, but close...

Justin Bieber doing "Let It Be" with Carlos Santana Times Square New years eve:

almost forgot: for those of you keeping score at home, Justin just got his
third tatoo of Jesus. On New Year's eve. Wild and crazy!

Wonder which one is more popular?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-07 18:39 by superrevvy.

Re: OT: More outrageous than Cee Lo re-imagining Imagine? Same nite, Justin Bieber Carlos Santana "Let it Be"
Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: January 7, 2012 22:48

I can't stand it.

Pass the bucket.

Make it stop!!!

Please!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-07 22:48 by GravityBoy.

Re: OT: More outrageous than Cee Lo re-imagining Imagine? Same nite, Justin Bieber Carlos Santana "Let it Be"
Date: January 7, 2012 23:23

And even more sick, Mick loves this shit!

It's still amazing Mick and Keith can still work together.

But Mick's a money sucker and the show goes on...

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: January 7, 2012 23:53

Carlos Santana - why ?

The disappointing thing about Carlos Santana is that he now plays with artists that are unable to wipe his shoes. Bieber is one of many. Consider his albums after Supernatural, and you find that Carlos Santana has prostituted his music utterly. From Supernatural onwards, his albums are saturated with current music guests. I was happy that Santana came back and got all the grammies for Supernatural: it's not too bad an album, but what followed has been awful. The Guitar Hero album is abysmal, apart from his cover of While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

However, I can console myself that Santana once surrounded himself with decent guests, i.e. John Mclaughlin on Welcome and on Love, Devotion, & Surrender: Buddy Miles on Live 1972: Leon Thomas on Lotus: Willie Nelson on They All Went to Mexico from Havana Moon in 1983. Herbie Hancock on The Swing of Delight: John Lee Hooker on The Healer and Chill Out and Stripped Me Naked. Likewise, Alice Coltrane on Illuminations. What, thus, has gone wrong ?

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: January 8, 2012 00:03

wonder which what is more popular?

Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: January 8, 2012 08:11

Natlanta
wonder which what is more popular?

Jesus or Bieber.

Bieber now has over two BILLION youtube views, the clear number one in that
regard. I think depending on how his agreement with Vevo is structured, Bieber
himself gets at least a penny for each view. That's at least 20 million bucks
for him just from youtube. Its a stunning level of fame he's reached, considering
he released his first album only two years ago. And despite being overwhelmingly
parent-approved.

Very difficult to understand.

Here's maybe the best statistic: "In September 2010, it was reported that Bieber
accounted for three percent of all traffic on Twitter"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-08 08:31 by superrevvy.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: January 8, 2012 22:58

oh right the lennon business. on that part check back in 2000 years.

maybe parent-approval isn't mutually exclusive with gobs of youtube and twitter traffic.

whodathunkit?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1351
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home