Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Official Brussels-1973, how to download, and where?
Posted by: Kuntaman ()
Date: November 22, 2011 22:36

Where can you download this NEW and official version of Brussels 1973?

Re: Official Brussels-1973, how to download, and where?
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: November 22, 2011 22:53

Kuntaman
Where can you download this NEW and official version of Brussels 1973?

here:[www.stonesarchivestore.com]

remember to sign in

Bo

Date: November 22, 2011 22:56

Ok, thanks!!

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: November 23, 2011 03:24

Actually you don't need to sign in, you can be a guest and purchase. However, I had problems with it downloading on to my MacBook Pro. Everything went through with the payment for the FLAC file, but when hitting the download link, it would not work. A blank page. So this morning I used my work DELL PC and it worked fine and now I have all the flac files. Now can someone help me to burn that to my Mac iTunes?

Date: November 23, 2011 03:27

Yes, I had problems too! Can't open the godamm file!!! I'll guess it's better to wait for the bootleg of this official version! At least, that will include a real record this coversleeves!!

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: November 23, 2011 03:45

whitem8
Actually you don't need to sign in, you can be a guest and purchase. However, I had problems with it downloading on to my MacBook Pro. Everything went through with the payment for the FLAC file, but when hitting the download link, it would not work. A blank page. So this morning I used my work DELL PC and it worked fine and now I have all the flac files. Now can someone help me to burn that to my Mac iTunes?

Hi whitem8:

iTunes does not work with FLAC. You can go to lots of places on the web and download software to convert FLAC to an iTunes-acceptable format. I have used Switch, which is free for the Mac and does a nice job with lots of different music file formats. For iTunes you can to convert to MP3 (though you will lose some fidelity). To lose less convert to MP3 at 320kbs. iTunes also will also accept AIFF format, which Switch can convert a FLAC to. I am not an audiophile (others here may know more) but I believe AIFF is lossless, similar to FLAC. Here is a link to download Switch. (Again, there are many format converters out there).

[www.nch.com.au]

Date: November 23, 2011 03:51

Ok, I got it to work. I had to use a pc to download the FLAC. Then I put on thumb drive and transferred to a file on my Mac Desktop. I then used xACT (free software) to decode to AIFF file that can go on iTunes. Worked and sounds great!!

Date: November 23, 2011 03:52

Thanks so much buffalo! I just read your post after doing all this! I didn't know about switch, but sounds the same as xACT. Thanks so much!!

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: November 23, 2011 04:08

buffalo7478
For iTunes you can to convert to MP3 (though you will lose some fidelity). To lose less convert to MP3 at 320kbs. iTunes also will also accept AIFF format, which Switch can convert a FLAC to. I am not an audiophile (others here may know more) but I believe AIFF is lossless, similar to FLAC.

AIFF is the Apple uncompressed format. It's the same as WAV.

Maybe more interesting, Apple has also a lossless compressed format called ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec) which is equivalent to FLAC.

Both formats can be read by iTunes and iPods.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: November 23, 2011 08:20

And how do you open a Flac-file on a PC? Anyone can reccomend a save and easy programme to convert these files? Thank you

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: November 23, 2011 11:05

One can play FLAC files with a Winamp player. Free to download.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: November 23, 2011 11:10

Harm
And how do you open a Flac-file on a PC? Anyone can reccomend a save and easy programme to convert these files? Thank you
to read flac files on your PC, you can use windows media player or install VLC

to convert flac files to wav, you can download this program :
[www.audio-transcoder.com]

Flac to mp3 : [www.flactomp3.net]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2191
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home