Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for "Got live if you want it"cd thread
Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: November 22, 2011 22:53

It contains (as i remember)info about the 1st US cd release on abkco that actually contains traks from a different gig entirely,maybe the mono version of "Have you seen your mother live",it was several monthes ago(4,6,8 ?)
I've tried the search tool to no avail
Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanx

Re: Looking for "Got live if you want it"cd thread
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: November 23, 2011 00:52

IsĀ“nt a mix of official stuff and unreleased material?
If so, I remember it, and the off. stuff was deleted. I think I have it somewhere.

Bo

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: November 23, 2011 01:10

This one perhaps? [www.iorr.org]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 23, 2011 01:11

This one; I think. Yes the first 1986 CD release contains an alternate live version of Under My Thumb - the rest of the album is the same as always

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: November 23, 2011 15:26

Thanx but those are NOT the thread i was looking for.I'm loking for a post about AK releasing the 86 cd (got live)with the Mono version of Have you seen your mother live,almost ALL traks are longer(except the 2 fake live ones).I have this cd the trak times are as follow
1)3:15 2)3:31 3)3:10 4)2:02 5)3:37 6)2:37 7)3:08 8)4:11 9)3:30 10)3:26 11)3:00 12)3:43
As I remember someone posted that Got Live was (mostly)from 10-7-66 and the Mother live was (mostly) from 10-2-66
I have a jap vinyl stereo copy of Mother Live and it contains all the shorter traks(like got live),i guess my question is ..Is the mono & stereo lps of Mother Live different in content ?
I believe the thread started out with a comment about a longer version of Under my thumb being on this cd & as the thread progressed more info was posted,such as Have you seen your mother live was never released on cd & Got live if you want it was & if you want ALL versions you need to get this 86 abkco cd as well as a copy of a more recent reissue
Any help will be appreciated...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1875
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home