Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Has anyone here actually done heroin? What was it like?
Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: October 13, 2011 00:22

I feel like I can't understand Keith if I can't understand how H makes you feel. Someone describe it. (I wonder if Mick has done it.)

Re: Has anyone here actually done heroin? What was it like?
Posted by: keefbajaga ()
Date: October 13, 2011 00:25

easier to quit heroin then cigarettes

Date: October 13, 2011 00:30

Which is better - being Keith or being high on heroin?

"He's not a happy person"

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: October 13, 2011 00:32

it makes you nauseous,tired,and really stoned.i wouldnt recommend it because one slip and it can make you really dead.

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: October 13, 2011 01:00

Well, it makes you play guitar really great at first, then after a while you find that you can't even play and chew gum at the same time anymore...if ya know what I mean.

Date: October 13, 2011 01:17

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 13, 2011 01:30

To quote the character Stanley 'Moonpie' Brundidge from my second novel, 'Vortex Hollywood', it's "Like walkin' naked through a room full of titties."

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 13, 2011 01:50

"If GOD created anything better than heroin, he kept it for himself" -Charles Mingus

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 13, 2011 01:52

Send It To me

Mick looks GREAT there. Keith, on the other hand....

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: October 13, 2011 02:16

Send It To me
I feel like I can't understand Keith if I can't understand how H makes you feel. Someone describe it. (I wonder if Mick has done it.)

Of course he has. Mick has survived copious drug use. This is one of the areas where his supreme skill as a control freak has served him well.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: October 13, 2011 02:34

Someone once said it was like getting a big hug from God...From the junkies I have seen, I would say God has a dark sense of humor.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: October 13, 2011 03:49

getting drunk on tequila and lie down in a hot bath is what it is like according to john travolta while researching his role for pulp fiction and speaking with ex addicts

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: October 13, 2011 04:02

Tried it once, with the clear intention of only ever trying it once. For the experience yah dig!?

Smoked some from tin foil, felt good, but weird, made me puke, felt like crap and looked like a ghost the next day.

Never again!

I much prefer acid and ecstasy, but I haven't took any illegal drugs since 2004.

thumbs up

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: October 13, 2011 04:04

Send It To me

Life confirms this. grinning smiley

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: October 13, 2011 04:22

His Majesty
Tried it once, with the clear intention of only ever trying it once. For the experience yah dig!?

Smoked some from tin foil, felt good, but weird, made me puke, felt like crap and looked like a ghost the next day.

Never again!

I much prefer acid and ecstasy, but I haven't took any illegal drugs since 2004.

thumbs up

TMI?

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: October 13, 2011 04:23

Send It To me

Wow, Mick just comes across as 100 times more sensible than Keith here. What the hell is Keith saying, anyway? That it's a shoddy award and Mick should've held out for a lordship? Huh? Isn't that what he said? How the heck can you tell what he's saying? So... the knighthood is beneath Mick and she should've held out for more? Okay, Keith. Whatever. And I wonder how Mick likes working with this terminally unhappy person.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 13, 2011 04:36

Well I was hooked on vicodin after surgery for a few months, which is an opiate painkiller...

...it's just an amazingly warm, numb, beautiful feeling, like you're floating and nothing could EVER possibly bother you.

It's impossible to describe...obviously heroin must be orders of magnitude more intense. I would never go near it because I obviously have a predisposition towards addiction now.

I did get nauseous the first few times I took it for pain, but that goes away quite quickly.

Date: October 13, 2011 04:40

The Stones began as anti-establishment to the core, so I get what Keith is saying. It would have been awesome if he turned it down, it would have made me proud to be a fan - @#$%& royalty. But whatever, it's not that big a deal.

As for drugs, the main thing that the Stones are hooked on now is money - and money is a much harder high to kick than heroin. (Listen to Lennon's Cold Turkey and imagine an investment banker going broke.)

"I was married yesterday to a teenage bride, you say its only physical, but I love her deep inside"

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: October 13, 2011 05:01

keefriff99
Well I was hooked on vicodin after surgery for a few months, which is an opiate painkiller...

...it's just an amazingly warm, numb, beautiful feeling, like you're floating and nothing could EVER possibly bother you.

It's impossible to describe...obviously heroin must be orders of magnitude more intense. I would never go near it because I obviously have a predisposition towards addiction now.

I did get nauseous the first few times I took it for pain, but that goes away quite quickly.

Ha, wow, I had a very similar experience with Vicodin. I had a bad cough, and my mother (!!!) said she had this wonderful "cough syrup" that she got a prescription for, due to a chronic allergic cough. It turns out it was hydrocodone in liquid form. Which is Vicodin in liquid form. Well, I took a BIG Nyquil sized dose--maybe two--and immediately got the shakes. Then I felt I had to vomit...then I lay down on a bed...and the most WONDERFUL feeling enveloped my whole body. It was beautiful. Like the most comforting warm blanket thrown over your body. I remember thinking, wow, it's easy to see how people can get hooked on this. And of course, this is nowhere near heroin, I'm sure. I'm pretty certain that if I took heroin once, I'd be very tempted to do it twice. And from then...who knows? And that's sort of scary.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: October 13, 2011 05:03

Before his success, Dustin Hoffman was badly burned in a kitchen fire. And he said that when he was dosed up on morphine in his hospital bed, he thought, "Why can't life always feel like this?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-13 08:08 by Title5Take1.

Date: October 13, 2011 05:21

87% of the world's heroin comes from Afghanistan. If you need a hit, Uncle $am is probably your best bet.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 13, 2011 05:32

rocker1
keefriff99

Ha, wow, I had a very similar experience with Vicodin. I had a bad cough, and my mother (!!!) said she had this wonderful "cough syrup" that she got a prescription for, due to a chronic allergic cough. It turns out it was hydrocodone in liquid form. Which is Vicodin in liquid form. Well, I took a BIG Nyquil sized dose--maybe two--and immediately got the shakes. Then I felt I had to vomit...then I lay down on a bed...and the most WONDERFUL feeling enveloped my whole body. It was beautiful. Like the most comforting warm blanket thrown over your body. I remember thinking, wow, it's easy to see how people can get hooked on this. And of course, this is nowhere near heroin, I'm sure. I'm pretty certain that if I took heroin once, I'd be very tempted to do it twice. And from then...who knows? And that's sort of scary.
Damn, a Nyquil-sized dose, eh??

Ha, you're lucky you didn't get really sick.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 13, 2011 05:36

It's funny how if you're truly in pain, opiates don't particularly make you high. I had a kidney stone. When they flushed my IV with morphine all I remember is the pressure/knifing pain of the stone went away. Then, after a while when the pain and pressure returned, I remember really wanting another shot and being grateful when it was delivered. I had no idea I was high too until I stood up and felt like my bare feet were walking in tissue boxes.

Posted by: Wry Cooter ()
Date: October 13, 2011 05:50

Heroin -- Lou Reed

I don't know just where I'm going
But I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can
'Cause it makes me feel like I'm a man
When I put a spike into my vein
And I'll tell ya, things aren't quite the same
When I'm rushing on my run
And I feel just like Jesus' son
And I guess that I just don't know

I have made the big decision
I'm gonna try to nullify my life
'Cause when the blood begins to flow
When it shoots up the dropper's neck
When I'm closing in on death
And you can't help me not, you guys
And all you sweet girls with all your sweet talk
You can all go take a walk

I wish that I was born a thousand years ago
I wish that I'd sail the darkened seas
On a great big clipper ship
Going from this land here to that
In a sailor's suit and cap
Away from the big city
Where a man can not be free
Of all of the evils of this town
And of himself, and those around
Oh, and I guess that I just don't know
Oh, and I guess that I just don't know

Heroin, be the death of me
Heroin, it's my wife and it's my life
Because a mainer to my vein
Leads to a center in my head
And then I'm better off than dead
Because when the smack begins to flow
I really don't care anymore
About all the Jim-Jim's in this town
And all the politicians makin' busy sounds
And everybody puttin' everybody else down
And all the dead bodies piled up in mounds

'Cause when the smack begins to flow
Then I really don't care anymore
Ah, when the heroin is in my blood
And that blood is in my head
Then thank God that I'm as good as dead
Then thank your God that I'm not aware
And thank God that I just don't care
And I guess I just don't know
And I guess I just don't know

When the smack begins to flow....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-13 05:53 by Wry Cooter.

Date: October 13, 2011 06:10

ALTITUDE - HIGH, HIGHER, HIGHEST the world GREATEST rock n' roll band - BUZZED

"when you're high, you never wanna come down" - g n' r

Posted by: steini ()
Date: October 13, 2011 09:28

Well i have tried Morphine. The first time was good then i got used to it quick so it did not do anything for me. But remember each person is different but alcohol is definetely the strongest and nearly got me dead. Take a look at drunk persons, it´s qa overdose if something is, makes people stupid, not able to walk straight, people may not and can not drive a car. Ruins the body, kills loads of people through traffic acidents, violence, ruins families etc. And thats legal!! Why? Well thats obvius it´s addiction is so strong that when it was made unlegal everybody went nuts. Think that proofs alot.(not saying other drugs are good but there is no justice to allow this shit and say no to other drugs)

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: October 13, 2011 09:39

Wouldn't touch heroin, as the drawbacks seem a little frightening to me - the same with acid. I've bought ecstacy before, but lost the nerve, thankfully. Used to smoke weed, but hate the idea of that now. Have truer cocaine on two occasions. There ya go - Big Al's former drug exploits ibs nutshell!

Date: October 13, 2011 10:50

rocker1
Send It To me

Wow, Mick just comes across as 100 times more sensible than Keith here. What the hell is Keith saying, anyway? That it's a shoddy award and Mick should've held out for a lordship? Huh? Isn't that what he said? How the heck can you tell what he's saying? So... the knighthood is beneath Mick and she should've held out for more? Okay, Keith. Whatever. And I wonder how Mick likes working with this terminally unhappy person.

God, I hate to jump on the Keith-bashing cart, but this is a joke. WTF is he saying? It's like a cheap comedian routine doing a "keef" impression.
I like Jagger's statement. There are most likely only 4-5 people on the planet who can say this and know what they are talking about. "He's not a happy person.."

Posted by: terraplane ()
Date: October 13, 2011 11:56

Tried it mixed in with a spliff with Led Zep IV side one playing over and over. Like being removed from your body.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 13, 2011 12:41

"Like being removed from your body"

For that you have ketamine... And you don't even need to listen to Led Zep IV (yuck!) to get high! >grinning smiley<

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2043
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home