Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: slightly dumb question to anyone who owns the BB KING KING OF THE BLUES BOXSET
Date: November 4, 2011 21:22

i just ordered this fantastic boxset, the early 90's 4 disc MCA set. i was curious do the cd's have any cool artwork on the actual cd?

Re: OT: slightly dumb question to anyone who owns the BB KING KING OF THE BLUES BOXSET
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 4, 2011 21:31

i have it - but threw out whatever artwork came with it out long. don't remember how cool it was or wasn't. sorry.

Re: OT: slightly dumb question to anyone who owns the BB KING KING OF THE BLUES BOXSET
Date: November 4, 2011 21:54

StonesTod
i have it - but threw out whatever artwork came with it out long. don't remember how cool it was or wasn't. sorry.

no i meant printed on the cd's themselves. are the tops silver or do they have a picture or something?

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 4, 2011 22:10

oh. they have his face.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: November 5, 2011 02:37

Nothing great. Just a slide sheet of BB with the songs written on the back. Good collection, book is ok, not a lot of bonus stuff though.

Date: November 5, 2011 08:33

whitem8
Nothing great. Just a slide sheet of BB with the songs written on the back. Good collection, book is ok, not a lot of bonus stuff though.

maybe i'm confused on what you are saying, isn't the boxset a nice thick box with the cd's each housed in a plastic case?

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: November 5, 2011 09:24

Yeah it is a box with the CD cases inside. The CD case is just your regular plastic case with an insert that has a pic of BB and a list of the songs. . .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-05 09:27 by whitem8.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1389
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home