Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

About Brian Jones and his relationship with Anita (question)
Posted by: Ross98 ()
Date: November 4, 2011 01:42

Hello!

I love Brian Jones (Rest In Peace), and I use to search some interesting things about his life. In the ''Brian Jones Fan Club'' (BJFC) there's a thread about them (Brian and Anita), and some user wrote about a book that say that Brian, after she dumped him for Keith, refered to her as a ''false bitch''.

Perons who had read many books about Brian: Have you ever seen a book with this words of Brian? You know, there's a lot of writers who invent things and write lies, and if we're speaking about Brian, this happen a lot because the most of them just write about his nasty and negative side. Well, that is not nasty or negative but, I don't know if the book is dependable.

I want know it just because I would like to know more about the book where's that written.

Sorry about my english if I am wrong in something, I'm not from any country where people speak english, I'm from Dominican Republic and there our idiom is spanish winking smiley
Thanks for pass here,
Rosanna.

Re: About Brian Jones and his relationship with Anita (question)
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 4, 2011 06:20

I'm sure it would be difficult to find any 'concrete' information.

With that said, the term 'false bitch' wouldn't be shocking coming from Brian, or probably any of the Stones for that matter.

Taken in context, as a jilted lover, I would even suggest this would be predictable and even perhaps 'acceptable' term?

Put it this way...I'm sure I've said worse than that, and I'm sure Brian also probably said worse. Doesn't make him nasty or negative, just human.

Re: About Brian Jones and his relationship with Anita (question)
Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: November 5, 2011 02:25

"false bitch"?

I think not.

Anita Pallenberg is one of the few people I've ever known who pulled themselves together out of the...abyss.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1564
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home