Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie Wood Show - BA In-Flight Audio Entertainment
Posted by: belld ()
Date: October 8, 2011 13:50

Very pleasantly surprised to find Ronnies show included in the BA In-Flight Entertainment system. Great show including Stones, Faces, Berry, Hendrix, Beck etc, etc.
Must be a good earner for Ron.
Oh and too bad Paulywaul, BA do it better!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-08 13:51 by belld.

Re: Ronnie Wood Show - BA In-Flight Audio Entertainment
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 8, 2011 14:21

British Airways..smileys with beer

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: October 8, 2011 15:58

Nice move of 'em but I doubt it can buy back any love for the airline from Paulywaul.

Date: October 8, 2011 16:03

open-g
Nice move of 'em but I doubt it can buy back any love for the airline from Paulywaul.
Lets hear it Mr P. Forgive and forget?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 8, 2011 19:07

belld
Very pleasantly surprised to find Ronnies show included in the BA In-Flight Entertainment system. Great show including Stones, Faces, Berry, Hendrix, Beck etc, etc.

Aha ... well life is such that a reappraisal of the world's premier a**hole airline might just be warranted here, although I do nevertheless have to stick to my original assertion that Willie Walsh is a "%$%^£" of the first order, and so is that "%Y%^*&^" that represents the union for that matter. However, inclusion of Sir Ron the Great's radio show in the In-Flight entertainment program is definitely a major point in BA's favour. Hmm ... lemme think about it whilst I recline with a gin & tonic on a flight using (gasp) some of those hundreds of thousands of BA miles I've got - shudder shudder !!

Yeah I know, WHAT a hypoctite !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: October 8, 2011 21:44

paulywaul
belld

Aha ... well life is such that a reappraisal of the world's premier a**hole airline might just be warranted here, although I do nevertheless have to stick to my original assertion that Willie Walsh is a "%$%^£" of the first order, and so is that "%Y%^*&^" that represents the union for that matter. However, inclusion of Sir Ron the Great's radio show in the In-Flight entertainment program is definitely a major point in BA's favour. Hmm ... lemme think about it whilst I recline with a gin & tonic on a flight using (gasp) some of those hundreds of thousands of BA miles I've got - shudder shudder !!

Yeah I know, WHAT a hypoctite !![/quote
Mr P well spoken, kinda like a politician. A career beckons.
The play list will certainly be to your satisfaction. Sometimes you can get what you want.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1256
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home