Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Semi OT: This is the way forward (Subliminal Stones content)
Posted by: Baxter Thwaites ()
Date: August 30, 2011 09:09

Let's inject a massive dose of positivity here. Let's embrace the possibility of the children of the Beatles performing together. Maybe even throw in a couple of the Stones kids. Why not, I mean Mick has been working with Bob Marley's son. The Beatles can't tour, the Stones aren't going to tour. It's time to break the mould.

I propose that the Beatles/Stones kids perform in a band with Yoko Ono and Marianne Faithfull. Perhaps call it the Plastic Ono Super Kinda Band?

I would rather buy there album than the Super Heavy one.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-31 23:43 by Baxter Thwaites.

Re: This is the way forward
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 30, 2011 09:23

....if that's the way forward I'm turnin' back now .......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: August 30, 2011 09:43

Okay and in order to get someone to write great music for them let's find some grand-grand children of Mozart and we will get the best music ever. We have to according to your logic. I personaly think that not only political threads should be forbidden here...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 30, 2011 11:05

ROCKMAN

Date: August 30, 2011 11:11

**** sorry, stupid post. haha.. (but it was funny)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-30 11:12 by Palace Revolution 2000.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: August 30, 2011 15:06

Please refrain from using misleading subject lines. Little did I know when I clicked on this that it was going to be another idiotic Sons Of Beatles thread.

Date: August 30, 2011 21:53

tatters
Please refrain from using misleading subject lines. Little did I know when I clicked on this that it was going to be another idiotic Sons Of Beatles thread.

In what way was it misleading?

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: August 30, 2011 21:55

Baxter Thwaites
Perhaps call it the Plastic Ono Super Kinda Band?

Or perhaps The Beat-Less?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 30, 2011 22:21

what drugs are you on, jesus...................zzzzzzzzzzzzz
a bit like the mick jagger and super heavy thread zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bye
jeroen

Date: August 30, 2011 22:24

corriecas
what drugs are you on, jesus...................zzzzzzzzzzzzz
a bit like the mick jagger and super heavy thread zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bye
jeroen

Whatever I am on you should try them. You might be a bit less anal!!!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: August 31, 2011 11:36

Baxter Thwaites
tatters

For starters, it should be labeled as OT (Off Topic). By not labeling it OT, you're implying it has to do with the Rolling Stones. You're implying you have some fabulous idea about how the Rolling Stones can move forward with their career. Somehow, I don't think that repeating watchman's ridiculous suggestion that the sons of Beatles resurrect Beatlemania qualifies as sensible career advice for the Rolling Stones.

Re: OT This is the way forward OT
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 31, 2011 12:26

tatters
By not labeling it OT, you're implying it has to do with the Rolling Stones. You're implying you have some fabulous idea about how the Rolling Stones can move forward with their career

Absolutely correct. Perhaps Baxter can edit the thread title.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 31, 2011 13:24

Ohhhhh Baxter. Stop with yourself.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 31, 2011 17:46

tatters
Baxter Thwaites
tatters

For starters, it should be labeled as OT (Off Topic). By not labeling it OT, you're implying it has to do with the Rolling Stones. You're implying you have some fabulous idea about how the Rolling Stones can move forward with their career. Somehow, I don't think that repeating watchman's ridiculous suggestion that the sons of Beatles resurrect Beatlemania qualifies as sensible career advice for the Rolling Stones.

thumbs up

Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: August 31, 2011 18:35

you guys are funny. you're getting your panties in a bunch because someone didn't put two letters in their thread topic and therefore you thought it was going to be about the Stones but you were so disappointed when you climbed that huge mountain only to find that it wasn't. it's like when people get pissed off and say "stop yelling!" when someone types in all caps. that also makes me laugh. the internet. it's a serious thing! smiling smiley

Date: August 31, 2011 21:55

ineedadrink
you guys are funny. you're getting your panties in a bunch because someone didn't put two letters in their thread topic and therefore you thought it was going to be about the Stones but you were so disappointed when you climbed that huge mountain only to find that it wasn't. it's like when people get pissed off and say "stop yelling!" when someone types in all caps. that also makes me laugh. the internet. it's a serious thing! smiling smiley

+ 1

Were they really expecting something mind blowing?

Re: Semi OT:smiling bouncing smiley This is the way forward (Subliminal Stones content)
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 31, 2011 22:56

Thanks Baxter for editing the thread title. But now you are annoying BV, because you put a smiley in the title. That is against the rules LOL

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 1, 2011 04:21

ineedadrink

youneedadrink! smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1349
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home