Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Wildest Stones Dream I Have Ever Had!
Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: July 21, 2011 21:11

Had a dream last night where Johnny Depp (as Captain Jack Sparrow) was performing on a pirates ship with the Stones (standing in for Keith on guitar) while Keith (as Captain Teague) wandered about the ship tossing chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil overboard to fans gathered in hundreds of little row boats in the waters beneath the ship. Mick was flying about (dressed like Peter Pan) trying to avoid being batted out of the air by Charlie Watts who was pursuing him with a giant fly swatter in his hands. Charlie was wearing an Oakland Raider football helmet with a black patch over his right eye. The dream ended with the ship sinking and the band jumping overboard.

Ever have the Stones visit you in a dream?

Re: Wildest Stones Dream I Have Ever Had!
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 21, 2011 21:14

The good news is that treatment is available.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: July 21, 2011 21:20

Was it Godiva chocolate ?

Posted by: marvpeck ()
Date: July 21, 2011 21:24

I'm a drummer and I've had dreams about playing with the Stones.
I think it was because Charlie had sprained his ankle or something.
My favorite part of you dream was Charlie chasing Peter/Mick.

Looks like maybe we'll get one more tour before the ship sinks?

Marv Peck

Y'all remember that rubber legged boy

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: July 21, 2011 21:47

I don't really dream much anyway, but I did have one weird one that I cannot place: I must have been in the early stages of fandom, where I was obsesses and wanted to know everything and knew I had missed so much of thier history already.
In the dream, I was walking through this place, like some industrial library that was like a tunnel and you just kept walking. At one point, there were all these books, magazines about the Stones from the 60s and 70s...lol.....It was like a paradise.
That was my Stones dream. I thought I would never be able to read or find this stuff.....

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: July 21, 2011 23:10

stonescrow..I thought ya' were'nt coming back to the start of the 2015 tour..but anyway its good to see ya' back again mate..oh, well so its business as usual then we can start bouncing ideals off each other again in the way of new thread titles..what ya' reckon mate smoking smiley

Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: July 21, 2011 23:27

One time I was, seemingly out of nowhere, in a limo with Mick and Keith, along with a couple hookers, and the girls propositioned us. Mick acted as if he couldn't be bothered, but Keith started going for his wallet, while asking something along the lines of "How much did you say it is?". The dream, or my memory of it, ended there, just as suddenly as it began.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 21, 2011 23:34

Great dream stonescrow. I'm jealous

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: July 22, 2011 04:34

colonial
stonescrow..I thought ya' were'nt coming back to the start of the 2015 tour..but anyway its good to see ya' back again mate..oh, well so its business as usual then we can start bouncing ideals off each other again in the way of new thread titles..what ya' reckon mate smoking smiley

Sorry for the mis-understanding, mate. I said my work is *just* about finished here until sometime before the next tour. I have also said all along that tomorrow is promised to no one, however, with the grace of God (and a little luck) the Stones will continue to roll (in some capacity) for years to come. The key obviously is going to be health as the years march on by. What they achieved on the last tour was absolutely astonishing for men in their sixties, they have proven to be true iron men. Please keep doin what you have been doin until we meet up again on the coming tour or right here a few years down the road for the next tour.smoking smiley

Date: July 22, 2011 04:40

Rolling Hansie
Great dream stonescrow. I'm jealous

It's about all I do good anymore, dream that is. Hopefully, all my non sleeping dreams regarding the Stones become reality here pretty soon in the form of a new album and 2012 50th anniversary celebration.smoking smiley

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: July 22, 2011 13:16

The wildest dream I have had was very much concerning Jade Jagger but I won't go to details...

- Doxa

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: July 22, 2011 20:09

Doxa
The wildest dream I have had was very much concerning Jade Jagger but I won't go to details...

- Doxa

....?
That sounds like the best one so far.....

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: July 22, 2011 22:10

I've had some pretty vivid dreams always in color. I don't know where they come from but I enjoy them. Once I went shopping with Mick in the alps in a red alfa romeo convertible and I didnt' wantto wake up b/c we were going to go skiing another time I was having my feet massaged. Another time I was snogging Keith. I don't know where it comes from.... but they are vivid color and most of mine are not necessarily in full color

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-22 22:23 by tumbled.

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: July 22, 2011 22:27

Crazy thing--I had my first dream ever about the Stones last night. I am 100% certain the genesis was me seeing this thread title (even though I didn't read it). It was too meandering to share, but, wow.

I woke up during the dream and was able to reflect (that's how I remember it so well), but it kind of sucked that the experience was interrupted before the show even started.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-22 22:29 by Sipuncula.

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: July 22, 2011 22:35

tumbled
I've had some pretty vivid dreams always in color. I don't know where they come from but I enjoy them. Once I went shopping with Mick in the alps in a red alfa romeo convertible and I didnt' wantto wake up b/c we were going to go skiing another time I was having my feet massaged. Another time I was snogging Keith. I don't know where it comes from.... but they are vivid color and most of mine are not necessarily in full color

What do you mean by "color"? Are they sometimes in black and white? My dreams are as if I was experiencing something in real life but strange things happen, but I don't really question the outcome; I just accept it at the time as reality.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: July 23, 2011 04:26

stonescrow
Had a dream last night where Johnny Depp (as Captain Jack Sparrow) was performing on a pirates ship with the Stones (standing in for Keith on guitar) while Keith (as Captain Teague) wandered about the ship tossing chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil overboard to fans gathered in hundreds of little row boats in the waters beneath the ship. Mick was flying about (dressed like Peter Pan) trying to avoid being batted out of the air by Charlie Watts who was pursuing him with a giant fly swatter in his hands. Charlie was wearing an Oakland Raider football helmet with a black patch over his right eye. The dream ended with the ship sinking and the band jumping overboard.

Ever have the Stones visit you in a dream?
Too bad they had to bail and that Keith couldn't play and that Charlie didn't like Mick's grandiose ideas. I wonder where Ronnie was.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: July 23, 2011 04:35

I recently had a dream about the Stones. I was going to see them. They ended up playing in a small venue that would be broadcast to a lot of people. I saw Mick drive by in a hat with red and white stripes and blue stars, and he was ready to start right on time. I woke up before they came on.

Date: July 23, 2011 04:47

Sipuncula
tumbled

What do you mean by "color"? Are they sometimes in black and white? My dreams are as if I was experiencing something in real life but strange things happen, but I don't really question the outcome; I just accept it at the time as reality.

like normally I wake up and just remember the idea of the dream and various black and white details colors don't hold any meaning, then these latest dreams the sky is deep blue the car was bright red, everything is shiny and i remember the colors whenI wake up. what color and texture of the clothes and stuff. lots of detail. weird eh stones are a trip

Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: July 23, 2011 06:15

Posted by: stonescrow () Date: July 21, 2011 21:11 Had a dream last night where Johnny Depp (as Captain Jack Sparrow) was performing on a pirates ship with the Stones (standing in for Keith on guitar) while Keith (as Captain Teague) wandered about the ship tossing chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil overboard to fans gathered in hundreds of little row boats in the waters beneath the ship. Mick was flying about (dressed like Peter Pan) trying to avoid being batted out of the air by Charlie Watts who was pursuing him with a giant fly swatter in his hands. Charlie was wearing an Oakland Raider football helmet with a black patch over his right eye. The dream ended with the ship sinking and the band jumping overboard.

I had that same dream one night.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: July 25, 2011 18:35

stonescrow ,if you mind to know ,here are my wildest Stones' s dreams :

Do you dream of them constantly, in the dark rooms of sleeplessness ?

1st time was in August 1975 .

The last one was next week. I intended a Rolling Stones show .The weird thing was that the stage was at the top of a mountain and the audience down bellow.
Some journalists came in for interviews .
Much to my surprise ,I found myself suddenly by their side.
Keith was very friendly ,he pulled his arm on my shoulder and insisted to have me by his side for the photos.(lol

Another dream of mine :
I $remember I was so anxious in that dream - when I forgot my tickets in my hotel room .I wasn't able to get into the lobby because huge lorries were in the middle of it ....no tickets ,no show ,no Stones.....

The most realistic one occured to me one year ago if I remember well.
It began by a very big flood .Everybody (The Stones ,the roadies and the crew ) were running everywhere,trying to save and run off the equipment from the water.
Keith had water up to his knees.He tried to save his guitars.
I shouted at Mick because he was looking after his wardrobe "
"What are you doing ? Forget your suits and give us a hand !" I yelled to him.:-))

All of a sudden I recovered myself in a caravan .Down in the valley ,where the flood occured ,the water was flowing /flewing quietly ,green as the Caribbean sea.
In the tiny caravan ,two members of the Stones were there.They looked in their mid thirties .
Keith was half sitting -half lying on a couch; he tried to play his acoustic guitar and sing but it didn't work out.He begun to giggle and finally said " OK,I am gonna sleep " and he went upstairs.

Mick looked depressed and despondently .He was looking by the window.
I wrapped him from behind ,enclosed his chest with my arms (I could smell the shampoo perfume on his hair and feel the bones from his shoulders ) and I said to him "I think you need a little rest,Mick "

In the morning I felt as if I'd REALLY been with them on this tiny place -Keith's voice and laugh sounded accurate ,real , Mick's silky hair on my cheek too.

[www.iorr.org]

PS : Edited for mispellings .

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: July 25, 2011 19:30

I've never dreamed about the Stones .

[Does that mean that after these past 40 years... I'm not a proper fan after all ? ;^) ]

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: July 25, 2011 19:50

Once i have dreamed that i was backstage with the boys, about one year later, my dreams comes true, i WAS backstage with the boys on the last concert in London in the O2 arena.

Date: July 25, 2011 21:42

OKay this is slightly OT..last night::

I was at a country home for the wedding of the daughter of Rod Stewart. I didn't know he had a daughter. Anyway, JO Wood was there and she was giving everybody outfits to wear. Mine was a butter yellow pair of tight pants with a white blouse and she was going to lend me her leather and wood sandals to go with and a hat. anyway, she was wearing forest green crushed velvet pants. She looked great. We all went down to the church to await the bride and groom and they had some odd sounding wedding march that was guitars and all and piano and harp and we waited and waited and finally the bride turns up on the aisle wearing a purple crocheted minidress with a very pronounced baby bump and she seemed a bit unhappy and not in any hurry to get to the end of the aisle the groom didnt' show up and we all just disintegrated into a chatting and wine party and forgot all about the wedding. Then I woke up (???????????) I don't know where they come from.
It was a very nice country house though.

Okay. I just googled Rod Stewart Daughter and I just found out he has a daughter named KIMBERLY Stewart (daughter of his wife Alana) and she is actually 6 months pregnant by Benicia Del Toro who is a lothario of some sort. WILD!!! I HAD NO IDEA!!!! SHIT. where does this stuff come from? I'm freaking out

grinning smiley

I really loved the shoes Jo let me wear and I want them !!! they were gorgeous.
I have more fun in dreamsthan in b&w realityville.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-25 21:51 by tumbled.

Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: July 26, 2011 00:20

i once had a dream that i was on stage rockin out with the Ramones...and they kicked me off the stage cause i was bald

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: July 27, 2011 13:25

Rollin' Stoner
i once had a dream that i was on stage rockin out with the Ramones...and they kicked me off the stage cause i was bald

LOL .

I dreamt once I was intenting a Stones show.
While Keith played and sang "Happy" ,Jagger went backstage to change clothes but I asked him instead if he could carry me on his shoulders so I could see better Keith on the stage.
I was chewing a chewing gum and when I opened my mouth to sing with Keith,it fell on Jagger's hair
I was afarid he would be upset at me,so I said nothing and try to remove the chewing gum from his hair .But the more I tried,the more it sticked on his hair.
Finally ,I let him go back on stage with the mess in his hair grinning smiley

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: July 27, 2011 18:31

I had a dream that I was in a room alone with Mick and we were hanging out, listening to music, drinking wine and talking into the wee small hours...I remember we were laughing a lot and the conversation was very easy and free-flowing...such a nice dream...

Posted by: Kirk ()
Date: July 28, 2011 19:25

Around 1980-1981. Walking on a beach in front of very tall buildings, talking with Mick about Goat's Head Soup. ???????

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: July 29, 2011 07:53

I wonder what The Stones dream about?

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 29, 2011 08:22

colonial
I wonder what The Stones dream about?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 29, 2011 14:04

Going to the first night at Earl's court '76 (in real life) and then that night dreaming the whole show through again in technicolour.........after dancing for nearly 3 and half hours (both shows) I was knackered when I woke up...........

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1210
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home