Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The stones and Jagger are mostly hated here by the majority and some well-meaning teachers
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: July 28, 2011 02:07

Re: The stones and Jagger are mostly hated here by the majority and some well-meaning teachers
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 28, 2011 02:11

well...Shezeboss...shemuzknow!

Re: The stones and Jagger are mostly hated here by the majority and some well-meaning teachers
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: July 28, 2011 02:34

confused smiley

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: July 28, 2011 02:48

Dirty Work is and isn't.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 28, 2011 02:55

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 28, 2011 03:03

Whatever, as the kids say.

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: July 28, 2011 14:04

Pure jealousy.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: July 29, 2011 01:40

What the HELL does that MEAN?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 29, 2011 02:04

mickschix
What the HELL does that MEAN?

I guess it means you're in the minority as am I and I should imagine most of the other people on here ....grinning smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 29, 2011 02:13

so most of us are minorities?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-29 02:14 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: July 29, 2011 02:14

Max'sKansasCity
so most of us are minorites?
That's the joke Max..that's why I put the smiley..........

Date: July 29, 2011 02:16

Do we get special privileges and benefits ? grinning smiley

Date: July 29, 2011 02:21

Max'sKansasCity
Do we get special privileges and benefits ? grinning smiley

I guess we've had them....50 years worth.......just hoping there's just one more round of Album and tour rations left in the cupboard........cool smiley

Date: July 29, 2011 02:23

I guess we've had them....50 years worth

Yes we have... smileys with beer

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 29, 2011 02:28

.................. John Lee Hooker ...Booker ...Cooker...Texas Slim ...Little Pork Chop ...
.......................... Birmingham Sam...Delta John... The Boogie Man...YEAH he taught 'em heaps

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2374
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home