Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Where to buy good bootlegs
Posted by: varilla ()
Date: June 22, 2011 17:24

Wherein the internet can i buy good Stones bootlegs?
Anybody can help? Thanks a lot

Re: Where to buy good bootlegs
Posted by: Amused ()
Date: June 22, 2011 17:44

don't buy them, download them.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 22, 2011 18:15

"don't buy them, download them"

I wouldn't go that far but please keep in mind that 95% of the boots "reviewed" here [www.collectorsmusicreviews.com] are in fact private recordings shared for free here... [www.dimeadozen.org]

But there's the occasional boot source from brand-new uncirculated tapes (pretty rare these days) that might warrant an order.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-22 18:16 by dcba.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: June 23, 2011 00:41

dcba - yeah sure, but for someone new to bootlegs - it's all there for free.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: June 23, 2011 00:51

Download, don't buy, that feeds a parasitic industy which is different than file-sharing official songs (which is theft).

I put up my middle finger to all those who chrage money for something that isn't theirs in the first place.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: June 23, 2011 01:08

Hot Stuff on this site. They're free.

Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: June 23, 2011 01:43

Cant believe I spent THOUSANDS $$$ for all my vinyl gang; tarantura; Empress Valley only to years later having it all on the internet for free. Still nice to have the originals but would not have spent as I did had I known otherwise

Posted by: andrewm ()
Date: June 23, 2011 01:55

Though I download tons of stuff now, having finally figured out how about a year ago, I still like my VGP/Tarantura/Empress Valley/et. al. I guess I just have that collector gene and I sure love receiving stuff in the mail.

The downloads are great, too, of course, and it is great that it's all available for free.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 23, 2011 02:20

DrPete
Cant believe I spent THOUSANDS $$$ for all my vinyl gang; tarantura; Empress Valley only to years later having it all on the internet for free. Still nice to have the originals but would not have spent as I did had I known otherwise

I agree with this but nothing beats the originals in my book, and yes i spent way to much but i love my collection, still get the hard to find original once in a while but i have gotten many cdrs of shows for free lately just to have the show in some form

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: June 23, 2011 02:50

Try eBay. Search for "Rolling Stones TMOQ".

Also, I will make my email address public for a few hours. E-mail me and I will send you the links & names of some places.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: June 23, 2011 02:58

I just used to copy friend's/bandmates CDs and vinyls onto cassette. I thought to myself, even back then, "I'm not paying some jerk for stolen material, this should be free!".

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: andrewm ()
Date: June 23, 2011 02:58

Good advice from misterfrias. I have stones tmoq and stones vgp among my favourite searches on ebay and receive emails very time something matching those descriptions is listed. Works very well.

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: June 23, 2011 10:22

varilla
Wherein the internet can i buy good Stones bootlegs?
Anybody can help? Thanks a lot

here:

[cgi.ebay.it]

check also the seller other items list

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1688
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home