Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Missoula, Montana?
Posted by: Pondo ()
Date: June 2, 2011 01:41

If anyone has a copy of the 10/4 show in Missoula, Montana - I would be forever grateful to get ahold of it.

Re: Missoula, Montana?
Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: June 2, 2011 01:51

same here!!!!!!

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 2, 2011 14:24

I don't think this show is in circulation....I'm keeping an eye out for it myself and from what I can tell over on Hotstuff (Where all the boots are) everybody else is also missing this from their collections..............sad smiley

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 2, 2011 15:13

Its not in circulation. About 20-25% of the shows from the last tour still havent surfaced.

Far cry from previous tours when you could reasonably expect at least 95% of the shows to be available (generally it was mostly only shows in remote places which didnt circulate). 1989-90 tour for example, the only show that never circulated was Lisbon. One out of 115 concerts.

Maybe a sign that either tapers arent interested in Stones gigs so much anymore or they've just been priced out of them. Probably a combination of both.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 2, 2011 17:16

Gazza
Maybe a sign that either tapers arent interested in Stones gigs so much anymore or they've just been priced out of them. Probably a combination of both.

I'm still interested in taping Stones gigs....I just never went to Missoula!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 2, 2011 17:46

I went to Missoula and wish that I had taped it. There are some clips from the show on You Tube. You might be able to contact the people who put those up and ask if they taped the entire show.

Let me/us know if anything ever surfaces.

plexi

Posted by: njlstones815 ()
Date: June 2, 2011 21:51

I remember that show really well! Have never seen either a CD or DVD of this show!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2178
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home