Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What about the families?
Posted by: varilla ()
Date: May 25, 2011 21:13

I was wondering about all of this Mick and Keef problems. What about their families? Do they get on well? Do they take a part in all of this? For example: is , lets say, Georgia, telling his father about this stupid fart talking publicly of his tiny todger, etc , etc? Or is she telling Mick to forgive old uncle Keith, you know how he is.....

You know that a lot of trouble between people has all this family thing happening.....

I am just trying to imagine how things develop in that front

Re: What about the families?
Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 25, 2011 21:19

The girls are told by age eight to never be alone with Uncle Bill. By age, sixteen they can never be alone with Uncle Mick. No one is allowed to get in a car if Uncle Keith is driving. No one is sure how to react to Uncle Ronnie these days except to offer him words of affirmation. Uncle Charlie is a harmless eccentric who is completely out of his mind. They all rely on Uncle Chuck, Uncle Bernard, Uncle Blondie, Uncle Pierre, and Uncle Matt to manage family holidays and reunions. The boys spend a great deal of time with Aunt Lisa if they can manage it.

Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: May 25, 2011 21:36

the families are devastated. they're in therapy.

honestly, varilla, i don't think you're going to get answers to your questions. families and their feelings and what not are kinda, you know, private...i'm sure some people on here will respond because they think they know everything there is to know about the stones and feel like they have a deep, personal relationship with them but really they don't know THAT much, especially regarding what happens behind doors with their families.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 25, 2011 21:38

Rocky Dijon
The girls are told by age eight to never be alone with Uncle Bill. By age, sixteen they can never be alone with Uncle Mick. No one is allowed to get in a car if Uncle Keith is driving. No one is sure how to react to Uncle Ronnie these days except to offer him words of affirmation. Uncle Charlie is a harmless eccentric who is completely out of his mind. They all rely on Uncle Chuck, Uncle Bernard, Uncle Blondie, Uncle Pierre, and Uncle Matt to manage family holidays and reunions. The boys spend a great deal of time with Aunt Lisa if they can manage it.

Spat my coffee out reading that!

Date: May 25, 2011 21:39

Cheers.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 25, 2011 21:40

Gazza
Spat my coffee out reading that!

Damn dude, coffee at this hour?

No wonder you're always on here in the middle of the night! smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: May 25, 2011 21:43

Rocky if you'll please post that over at the "funniest thing I've read on IORR" thread I'd appreciate it!

Great stuff!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: May 25, 2011 21:46

Thank you, but for every person that finds me amusing there are always three who recommend I not use the material at a comedy club and then offer an emoticon as a consolation prize.

I'll leave the classic Timbernardis / Gazza questions thread as IORR's finest moment ever.

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: May 25, 2011 21:49

I imagine too, that when they reach their 20s - it is alright to accept " cigarettes" from uncle Keith.Probably banned from ever trying a " nuclear waste".

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: May 25, 2011 22:19

Rocky Dijon

Good one....
Are the "families" even that close? Maybe like long-distance cousins you never see.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 25, 2011 22:22

Rocky Dijon

Most Excellent!

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: May 25, 2011 22:51

Rocky Dijon

smiling bouncing smileygrinning smileysmileys with beer

what about Uncle Darryl?

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: May 25, 2011 23:27

Auntie ANA!!! Wow!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2575
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home