Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MT - Twisted Sister Live
Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: April 15, 2011 16:14

great live version - taylor playing in standard concert tuning - watch as he switches
from slide to single note soloing - still very fluid and controlled

play the guitar boy

Re: MT - Twisted Sister Live
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: April 15, 2011 16:19

He's a caged tiger ..... hungry for some meat.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 15, 2011 16:39

I thought it was about the band TS...eye popping smiley

Date: April 15, 2011 16:40

TooTough

I think they just do Christmas carols now.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: April 15, 2011 16:46

nice playing, yeah, thanks!

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: April 15, 2011 21:40

TooTough

Me too. I thought MT had hit a new low.

Posted by: SpanishStone ()
Date: April 16, 2011 09:26

Date: April 16, 2011 14:23

SpanishStone

The actor in this video is doing a recreation of his role in the film Animal House. He's the "You're all worthless and weak, now drop and give me twenty" guy. He probably thought all kinds of offers would come his way after that movie. I kinda feel sorry for him that all it led to was an appearance in a Twisted Sister video. Dee Snider is a completely worthless musician, but if you like horror films, check out a film called Strangeland, from 1998. Written by Dee Snider, who is also the star of the film. It's not bad, and it's really sick, too.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-16 14:26 by tatters.

Date: April 16, 2011 15:41

tatters
SpanishStone

The actor in this video is doing a recreation of his role in the film Animal House. He's the "You're all worthless and weak, now drop and give me twenty" guy. He probably thought all kinds of offers would come his way after that movie. I kinda feel sorry for him that all it led to was an appearance in a Twisted Sister video. Dee Snider is a completely worthless musician, but if you like horror films, check out a film called Strangeland, from 1998. Written by Dee Snider, who is also the star of the film. It's not bad, and it's really sick, too.

hey i like twisted sister but their 2 biggest hits suck compared to the rest of their catalog from 1978-1984.

anyways funny story about the guy from animal house being in those videos. in an interview dee said he told the producers of the video he wanted a guy like in the animal house movie then said "lets just get that guy he isn't doing anything now."

Date: April 16, 2011 16:05

keefriffhard4life
tatters
SpanishStone

hey i like twisted sister but their 2 biggest hits suck compared to the rest of their catalog from 1978-1984.

anyways funny story about the guy from animal house being in those videos. in an interview dee said he told the producers of the video he wanted a guy like in the animal house movie then said "lets just get that guy he isn't doing anything now."

LOL. Couldn't resist doing a little research on "that guy". Didn't realize he was "The Maestro" that dated Elaine in a couple Seinfeld episodes. He's doing theater now. In Wisconsin.

[www.markmetcalf.net]

Date: April 16, 2011 16:11

tatters
keefriffhard4life
tatters
SpanishStone

LOL. Couldn't resist doing a little research on "that guy". Didn't realize he was "The Maestro" that dated Elaine in a couple Seinfeld episodes. He's doing theater now. In Wisconsin.

[www.markmetcalf.net]

yeah he's been in a bunch of stuff since the mid 90's but right after animal house his career was struggling

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1594
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home