Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

In what songs do you think Keith was consciously trying to write a SATISFACTION type riff?
Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: February 18, 2011 19:15

After listening to DRIVING TOO FAST a few times I thought, "I bet Keith was thinking of SATISFACTION when writing this beginning riff." Pure speculation on my part. But in what other Stones songs might he have been trying to come of with a memorable riff with SATISFACTION in mind, do you think? (Of course, I might learn Mick or Ronnie wrote the DRIVING TOO FAST riff! So them, too.)

Re: In what songs do you think Keith was consciously trying to write a SATISFACTION type riff?
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: February 18, 2011 19:25

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....got me...don't know...sad smiley

2 1 2 0

Re: In what songs do you think Keith was consciously trying to write a SATISFACTION type riff?
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 18, 2011 20:32

JJF - that's Satisfaction backwards. Oh wait, never mind, Bill wrote JJF.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: February 18, 2011 20:33

Come On
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....got me...don't know...sad smiley

Come on ! Give me some satisfaction .................

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: February 18, 2011 21:01

Anytime Sway! It's friday night and 'Long Player' is on (Faces)..smoking smiley

Mother don't you recognice your son.....

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Kirk ()
Date: February 18, 2011 23:11

Get off of my cloud

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1088
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home