Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

spider capo
Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: February 6, 2011 00:18

I just saw this advertised in the Guitar Center circular. You're supposed to be able to adjust it so you can get different tunings, including open tunings,
without retuning your guitar...anybody here messed with one of these?

Re: spider capo
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 6, 2011 00:32

A friend of mine owns a Gibson-SG (Imitation),tuning automatically,any tuning you want. Works perfect,if that's what you are referring to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-02-06 00:40 by Amsterdamned.

Date: February 6, 2011 05:31

Thanks smiling smiley

Posted by: fiftyamp ()
Date: February 6, 2011 09:18

Amsterdamned
A friend of mine owns a Gibson-SG (Imitation),tuning automatically,any tuning you want. Works perfect,if that's what you are referring to.

No. She's referencing this [www.guitarcenter.com] . I've tried a similar one, and I didn't care for it. I'd rather just tune it myself.

Date: February 6, 2011 18:02

fiftyamp...I figured as much, but I may try one at some point anyhow...best in music smiling smiley

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: February 6, 2011 20:46

Amsterdamned

You either own a Gibson SG, or you own a SG-shaped guitar that is an imitation of a Gibson SG.

Anyways, the spider is a nice piece of kit to experiment, and especially on an acoustic can yield nice effects. You can fret strings at higher positions while playing standard chords in standard position, yielding 12-string guitar like sounds.

Mathijs

Date: February 6, 2011 22:47

Thanks, Mathijs

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 6, 2011 22:53

You either own a Gibson SG, or you own a SG-shaped guitar that is an imitation of a Gibson SG. <Mathijs>

That's what I was saying. No need to repeat me, mr trouble shooter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-02-06 22:57 by Amsterdamned.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1597
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home