Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Best So. American Show?
Date: January 16, 2011 16:55

A friend and I both dig the type boot with a lot of audience involvement. I will take a hot AUD any day over a SB. And the greatest audiences are in South America IMO. Can anyone suggest the best boots? I seem to recall "Bridges to Argentina"? There was also a good show in '95, but it would not be a "Bridges" show, right?

Re: The Best So. American Show?
Date: January 16, 2011 18:11

...sure you'll get what you need, PR2000 - not from me, though, for I know nothin about that.

I'm just chippin' in because I wonder: what makes a person abbreviate "South" as "So." ...
...something like the feeling of a 'two-digit-profit'?!

In the mean time, the title of your thread is incomprehensible to - rough guess - (the other...) half of the world.

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 16, 2011 18:32

Theres not too many decent quality audience recordings from the Stones visits to South America down the years, so you're best to stick with the professionally recorded stuff - ideally the videos.

Best from 1995 - Rio 4.2.95
Best from 1998 - Buenos Aires 30.3.98

Saying that, the BA and Santiago shows from '95 and the Rio one from '98 are all very good too.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: January 17, 2011 20:37

I've never been there, but every video I've seen of a Buenos Aires show is just crazy. Must be an amazing atmosphere.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1232
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home