Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones get together - Why so difficult?
Posted by: diego ()
Date: December 15, 2010 16:00

Why do you think is so difficult for the Stones to get together even for a simple chat to discuss the future plans?
I mean , just four guys that know each other extremely well, i really can´t understand it.
On the other hand i wonder if it is so diffucult for them just to downscale and go into beautiful gigs in small places, without a so called TOUR and all its intricacies...
Just look at Paul Mc Cartney in the Apollo, in the 100 club. Great success!!
Ronnie has proved once again recently that the small joints are great.
Forget the 2 year long tours and just play for us fans that life is getting shorter......

Re: Stones get together - Why so difficult?
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 15, 2010 16:06

diego
Why do you think is so difficult for the Stones to get together even for a simple chat to discuss the future plans?

Who says they didn't ?

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: cc ()
Date: December 15, 2010 17:20

everyone is buzzing about that band meeting...
[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: diego ()
Date: December 15, 2010 17:34

Thy probably did meet, but it took all year for them to finally get together, with everyone talking about the meeting and so on.
It SEEMS to be extremely difficult to make a four people reunion. So much talk about a simple meeting....

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 15, 2010 17:34

diego
I mean , just four guys that know each other extremely well, i really can´t understand it.
On the other hand i wonder if it is so diffucult for them just to downscale and go into beautiful gigs in small places, without a so called TOUR and all its intricacies...
Just look at Paul Mc Cartney in the Apollo, in the 100 club. Great success!!
Ronnie has proved once again recently that the small joints are great.
Forget the 2 year long tours and just play for us fans that life is getting shorter......

i think that's prolly exactly what's going thru ronnie's mind these days, too. he seems ready to jump in the game with both feet, while his band-mates sit on the bench, and time waits for no one. if i were ron, i'd say, "later, mates - catch up with me on the road if you're interested....i feel like playing...."

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: December 15, 2010 17:36

I miss sunnybandyo

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: December 15, 2010 18:00

Edith Grove
I miss sunnybandyo

Me too.

"No Anchovies, Please"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2246
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home