Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick asking a fan to come up on Stage..
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 8, 2010 23:14

No. I think the venue was just so small and the distance between stage and crowd all but non existent that it probably FELT like the crowd were onstage. Aside from the 'bottom pincher from last night' reference on Love You Live, he did mention afterwards that he was getting his balls grabbed quite a lot.

Could be worse ways of making a living, I suppose.

Posted by: punkfloyd ()
Date: August 9, 2010 00:17

Noel Gallagher receives a visitor on stage at :44.

Posted by: punkfloyd ()
Date: August 9, 2010 00:36

Here is how U2 handles stage crashers, kinda cool.

Posted by: gagi ()
Date: August 9, 2010 01:05

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: August 9, 2010 02:10

gagi

That song is just too effing awesome.thumbs up

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: August 9, 2010 05:00

Gazza
Aside from the 'bottom pincher from last night' reference on Love You Live, he did mention afterwards that he was getting his balls grabbed quite a lot.

Did he say if it was dudes or chicks doing the grabbing?

Date: August 9, 2010 05:05

tatters
Gazza
Aside from the 'bottom pincher from last night' reference on Love You Live, he did mention afterwards that he was getting his balls grabbed quite a lot.

Chicks. Maybe it was Ronnie who got the dudes, if the band intros are anything to go by.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: August 9, 2010 05:10

Gazza
tatters
Gazza

Chicks. Maybe it was Ronnie who got the dudes, if the band intros are anything to go by.

I once stroked Eric Burdon's thigh. He didn't seem to mind. That doesn't make me gay, does it?

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: August 9, 2010 11:51

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: August 9, 2010 14:03

colonial
Has Mick ever gone up to a fan at a show and asked them to come up on stage with him..like Bono and Bruce Springsteen and a few others have done before?

Aah... Jagger's again more further in the business than those two 'amateurs': he asked a fan boy not just to come up on stage but even to play with them, and shit, to join them. They call him "Ronnie".cool smiley

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-09 14:05 by Doxa.

Date: August 9, 2010 14:22

tatters
Gazza
tatters
Gazza

I once stroked Eric Burdon's thigh. He didn't seem to mind. That doesn't make me gay, does it?

Dunno about you, tatters, but I'd be a bit concerned about Eric after reading that.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 9, 2010 15:00

...... you'll never be a beast of Burdon

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 9, 2010 16:31

He posed for me and my camera once. Nearly passed out afterward. Last night at Earl's Court 76. Copyright Silver Dagger

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: August 9, 2010 16:54

Well..Mick did ask Sheryl Crow onstage...she's a fan.

IORR............but I like it!

Date: August 9, 2010 16:55

Yeah; loads of times... Dave Matthews, Eddie Vedder, Jack White, Chritina Aguillera, ...
(pardon me for this crappy joke. Just couldn't resist! drinking smiley )

Silver Dagger
He posed for me and my camera once. Nearly passed out afterward. Last night at Earl's Court 76. Copyright Silver Dagger

WOW- kudos, Silver Dagger! Way to go.
Marvellous picture- and probably an even better recollection...

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: August 9, 2010 17:12

shortfatfanny

Holy shi t !!! I almost forgot about that terrible incident and also Justin Timberlake doing Miss You with our boys at Sarstock comes to mind.
Now THAT is what I call un-rock-n-rollish...

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: August 10, 2010 08:59

Things have certainly changed from the earlier days of having people on the stage.By the looks of some of those concerts back in the 60s+70s it looked like every man and his dog were hanging around on the stage.Nowadays you've got more chance of been invited backstage..than on stage which is understandable like Ronnie said..The stage is about the only place I can get some peace..while on tour

Re: fans having the Mick on stage
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 10, 2010 09:33

Gazza
tatters
Gazza

Chicks.

there were two in particular that Mick referred to as the Feely Sisters or something like that.
Chet Flippo wrote about them - apparently they didn't just get on the stage, they got right on the Mick

Re: fans having the Mick on stage
Date: August 10, 2010 14:50

with sssoul
there were two in particular that Mick referred to as the Feely Sisters or something like that.
Chet Flippo wrote about them - apparently they didn't just get on the stage, they got right on the Mick

It would have been even funnier if Feely was their real name. My wife used to work with a girl whose last name was Feely. She ended up marrying a man whose last name was Dickey. Maybe I should pass her number on to Mick. eye popping smiley

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: August 11, 2010 12:36

Springsteen in 85 pulled a 'plant' on stage at Wembley. We watched security push her through to the front of stage place.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: August 11, 2010 16:33

When he went down on the floor in Germany during ABB, don't remember where. He looked me straight in the face, got a high five from him while he had this grin on his face. Strange by him. Security went nuts so it wasn't planned.
But he is nothing like Woody or Keith normally when it comes to audience contact.

TE
Oslo

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1140
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home