Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Mr. Bean
Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: December 6, 2010 08:13

Re: OT: Mr. Bean
Posted by: Damon ()
Date: December 6, 2010 08:17

I never laughed so hard in my life as to when I saw The Movie in the theatre...when he wiped the nose off the whistlers mother painting and drew a nose back on it...I was laughing so hard I was hurting and people wanted me to shut up...I could not stop.

Posted by: riffhard72 ()
Date: December 6, 2010 09:16

Oh dear...

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 6, 2010 09:36

Only 14 episodes of Mr Bean were ever made, and yet they live on and on and on. I will never tire of this one:

Posted by: akgameboy ()
Date: December 6, 2010 09:54

Wow, only 14 episodes?

Mr. Bean is well known over here in America too. Slapstick humor knows no language.

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: December 6, 2010 10:07

Damon
I never laughed so hard in my life as to when I saw The Movie in the theatre...when he wiped the nose off the whistlers mother painting and drew a nose back on it...I was laughing so hard I was hurting and people wanted me to shut up...I could not stop.

that was one of the funniest things i ever saw in the cinema, on tv, or anywhere else for that matter.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: December 6, 2010 10:27

I love British humor. Monty Python's is my favourite show, but Mr. Bean follows. I didn't like his first movie much (with the Whistler's Mother picture), but I really enjoyed the second one - Mr. Bean's Holiday. The short episodes are the best.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: December 6, 2010 11:50

The funniest one for me....................

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 6, 2010 13:24

Ahh... fond memories of my childhood. Mr Bean is great! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 6, 2010 13:31

josepi
Damon

that was one of the funniest things i ever saw in the cinema, on tv, or anywhere else for that matter.
My jaws and ribs start aching just thinking about that...even funnier than Fawlty Towers

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: December 6, 2010 13:31

The used to show Bean on Sundays here - for me, it was always what I watched when I had a hangover from Saturday nights. In my memory those were rainy and dark Sundays, I was sick and had a headache and they showed that depressing English environment with that guy who never talked... I hate it.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 6, 2010 13:45

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: December 6, 2010 13:51

Lorenz
The used to show Bean on Sundays here - for me, it was always what I watched when I had a hangover from Saturday nights. In my memory those were rainy and dark Sundays, I was sick and had a headache and they showed that depressing English environment with that guy who never talked... I hate it.

LOL, you are pretty good if you were able to watch Bean during your Sunday hangover. When we woke up with a hangover back in the college, we used to watch Teletubbies :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-06 15:41 by Happy24.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 6, 2010 15:16

I prefer Mr. Sean Bean - he's not conventionally handsome, but there's something very sexy about him.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: December 6, 2010 19:09

Posted by: Wry Cooter ()
Date: December 6, 2010 20:21

"Mr. Bean's Holiday," the last "Bean" film, was brilliant. Nearly a silent comedy, it is transcendent and hilarious. As much as I enjoyed his other work, this one is the pinnacle.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: December 6, 2010 20:56

Gimme Blackadder any time! The last scene isn't funny anymore but rather moving.

Posted by: stones78 ()
Date: December 6, 2010 22:55

Posted by: marko ()
Date: December 6, 2010 23:05

I liked Little Britain better.

Posted by: Damon ()
Date: December 6, 2010 23:09

sorry to say this but I never "got" English Comedy - Monty Python just went right over my head. I did like The Young Ones and of Course Mr. Bean.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2159
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home