Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The most unlikeliness of Guests who've impressed The Stones and Crowd
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: November 21, 2010 02:45

Who are some of the musicians you could never imagine performing alongside The Stones.But who've been invited as special guests by The Stones and surprisely enough they've actually impressed both The Stones and the crowd with their performance.

Re: The most unlikeliness of Guests who've impressed The Stones and Crowd
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 21, 2010 02:48

That dude in Shanghai would have taken this one, perhaps if he had a lot more rehearsal time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-21 02:49 by Edith Grove.

Re: The most unlikeliness of Guests who've impressed The Stones and Crowd
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 21, 2010 10:50

colonial
Who are some of the musicians you could never imagine performing alongside The Stones.But who've been invited as special guests by The Stones and surprisely enough they've actually impressed both The Stones and the crowd with their performance.

Two part answer here: (a) I could never have imagined Amy Winehouse performing alongside the Stones (Isle of wight June 2007), but (b) her performance was shit, don't think the Stones were in the slightest way impressed, and the audience most certainly weren't.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Re: The most unlikely guest performers
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 21, 2010 11:26

Paolo Nutini did okay though, didn't he? so maybe he would fit both of the criteria.
and Ana Muoro

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-21 11:28 by with sssoul.

Re: The most unlikely guest performers
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 21, 2010 15:19

with sssoul
Paolo Nutini did okay though, didn't he? so maybe he would fit both of the criteria.
and Ana Muoro

Yes, and in any case he scores a LOT of points for asking them to play Love In Vain.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1492
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home