Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

2 most acceptable warhorses to be played (if they have to) at a Stones show ?
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 18, 2010 02:01

Brown Sugar

Jumping Jack Flash

Re: 2 most acceptable warhorses to be played (if they have to) at a Stones show ?
Posted by: SoulPlunderer ()
Date: November 18, 2010 02:04

Does Tumbling Dice count as a warhorse?

If not, then your two are good! smiling smiley

Oh and what about Midnight Rambler? Warhorse?

Re: 2 most acceptable warhorses to be played (if they have to) at a Stones show ?
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 18, 2010 02:06

You couldn't post all these questions into one thread?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 18, 2010 02:09

Is your plan to drown the board with these neverending "2 most..." posts? Or what?

Posted by: Mongoose ()
Date: November 18, 2010 02:15

I've seen the Stones nine times now, which is nine times of JJF, Brown Sugar, YGAGWYW, etc., etc.

If there is another tour, and I see the first show's setlist of nothing BUT warhorses, I'll pass.

They HAVE to do a few of them, of course, and if I had to pick two they would be Midnight Rambler and Gimme Shelter (if both are really considered warhorses......probably not)

Oh, for a Stones show of about 60% deep album cuts. I can dream, but it'll never happen.

Date: November 18, 2010 02:18

SoulPlunderer
Does Tumbling Dice count as a warhorse?

If not, then your two are good! smiling smiley

Oh and what about Midnight Rambler? Warhorse?
TD for me is the warhorse of all time (anything that's been played loads & loads & loads of times over the years)....so much so I renamed the last tour 'for myself' to the "Oh no not Tumbling Dice again" tour ------ but then after that was amazingly more than impressed by the 'Shine a Light' film rendition...........

Date: November 18, 2010 02:21

Justin
You couldn't post all these questions into one thread?
Yeah I guess I could have but when I did the first two I didn't intend doing any more ...it just sort of grew....I'll have a think about pulling them all togethor...that makes sense....

Date: November 18, 2010 02:22

Stoneage
Is your plan to drown the board with these neverending "2 most..." posts? Or what?
Nah...see previous post and answer

Date: November 18, 2010 02:28

Mongoose
I've seen the Stones nine times now, which is nine times of JJF, Brown Sugar, YGAGWYW, etc., etc.

If there is another tour, and I see the first show's setlist of nothing BUT warhorses, I'll pass.

They HAVE to do a few of them, of course, and if I had to pick two they would be Midnight Rambler and Gimme Shelter (if both are really considered warhorses......probably not)

Oh, for a Stones show of about 60% deep album cuts. I can dream, but it'll never happen.
Well I reckon those two are warhorses too....and I concur with you on the deep cuts too, both points........

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-18 02:30 by EddieByword.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 18, 2010 02:52

Most annoying most threads?

Date: November 18, 2010 02:59

sweetcharmedlife
Most annoying most threads?
No more, I promise, they'll have their life then die away like all other threads,,it was just something to do while trying to get a download from the 'Temporarily unavailable' (Like all day) Megaupload,,,,,, different results coming in compared with Renos Stones site though - that was interesting & unexpected.....

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: November 18, 2010 05:47

Jumpin Jack Flash to open and Brown Sugar to close.........a Stones show by any other just isn't a Stones show.......

Posted by: akgameboy ()
Date: November 18, 2010 06:04

Brown Sugar!

One song I'll never get sick of.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1701
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home