Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A Stones clip for Beelyboy
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: October 26, 2010 20:30

Hey Beely, enjoy this one!

Re: A Stones clip for Beelyboy
Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: October 26, 2010 20:38

Beely's gone, his account has been shut down. Course, that doesn't mean he isn't still viewing things. Or maybe he committed the ultimate sin, and registered under a new name!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 26, 2010 20:53

i love this alternate take .awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: October 26, 2010 21:00

Thanks Kleer.
Talking about weaving.. you made my day.smileys with beer

Cannot see Beely's account is shut down though??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-26 21:59 by Amsterdamned.

Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: October 26, 2010 23:33

Amsterdamned
Thanks Kleer.

I just did a search for him again, and his last post was eighteen days ago. I clicked on his name in that post to bring up his info and it said this account has been deactivated or deleted. This was his last post as far as I can tell:

Re: Brian Jones V Mick Taylor new
Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: October 08, 2010 10:46PM

my posts keep evaporating but thats ok ., iorr site turned into the dw album . i wuz glad 2 come and im gladder to go but wile i was here i had me a real weird time. maybe bv needs the hlts and comments for business or braggin rights cuz a lotta planted nonsense twenty to one same dull con.i evapoate too. xo. keepeth the rubber on the road and if ur on ur bikes tonite wear white

Sounds like he left, and I'm guessing, closed his account. Beely's posts had great insight a lot of times, if you could understand what he was saying, but he was getting kind of out there at times, talking about people on here supposedly using aliases, and stalking him. He's obviously an intelligent guy, and although they could be a bit confusing to me at times, I generally enjoyed his posts, but I never understood what he was going on about when he said people were attacking him.

Date: October 26, 2010 23:42

bustedtrousers
Amsterdamned
Thanks Kleer.

I just did a search for him again, and his last post was eighteen days ago. I clicked on his name in that post to bring up his info and it said this account has been deactivated or deleted. This was his last post as far as I can tell:

Re: Brian Jones V Mick Taylor new
Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: October 08, 2010 10:46PM

my posts keep evaporating but thats ok ., iorr site turned into the dw album . i wuz glad 2 come and im gladder to go but wile i was here i had me a real weird time. maybe bv needs the hlts and comments for business or braggin rights cuz a lotta planted nonsense twenty to one same dull con.i evapoate too. xo. keepeth the rubber on the road and if ur on ur bikes tonite wear white

Sounds like he left, and I'm guessing, closed his account. Beely's posts had great insight a lot of times, if you could understand what he was saying, but he was getting kind of out there at times, talking about people on here supposedly using aliases, and stalking him. He's obviously an intelligent guy, and although they could be a bit confusing to me at times, I generally enjoyed his posts, but I never understood what he was going on about when he said people were attacking him.

Yes,Beely was a wise and sometimes weird guy.
He was our Shakespeare so to speak.
I'll miss his posts..

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: October 26, 2010 23:48

He will come back one day...........he did leave us before

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: October 27, 2010 00:08

Yeah, I liked Beely's input, albeit the alias thing threw me off.....I am not sure why it was an issue, no matter the truth of it.

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: October 27, 2010 00:37

The Greek
i love this alternate take .awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it an alternate take?

To me it sounds like an unedited version of the master take with a different mix.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-27 03:06 by loog droog.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 27, 2010 01:49

I can only imagine what sort of stuff Beelyboy would of been posting on my "Getting all Patriotic over a Stones Song" thread.
He would of soon turned it into some sort of "American Patriotism at its Best vs The World" thread..yea'..smoking smiley

(I didn't mind old Beelyboy I wonder if he's going to come back)

Posted by: stateofshock ()
Date: October 27, 2010 02:09

Amsterdamned
Thanks Kleer.

PLEEEEEASE tell me there's more to this.

"What I'm doing is a sexual thing. I dance and all dancing is a replacement for sex". - Mick Jagger

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: October 27, 2010 03:50

o

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-27 13:01 by misterfrias.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1894
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home