Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Keith to be cut from pirates?!
Posted by: nankerphlege ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:32

Disney may cut Keith from pirates because of the descrip drug details in his book. I hope they don't because I will not go see it.Didn't Disney give us Miley Cyrus and Britney spears? Disney = DB for even considering it.

Go Dawgs!

Re: Keith to be cut from pirates?!
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:34

Where did you hear/read that???

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:40

that'd be the most absurd thing I've heard of!
like... they're sick.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:40

Well luckily for Disney that Johnny Depp is a complete angel. So stupid.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:42

CindyC

he smokes - so I can't imagine how in the world he can be considered an actor suitable for a Disney movie!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:48

nankerphlege
Disney may cut Keith from pirates because of the descrip drug details in his book. I hope they don't because I will not go see it.Didn't Disney give us Miley Cyrus and Britney spears? Disney = DB for even considering it.

I find nothing on this...where'd you hear it?

this is hilarious btw...Keith thought Johnny Depp a drug dealer

Posted by: Keefan ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:49

They just officially announced that Keef was going to be in the next Pirates film, like 3 days ago.

Posted by: Vocalion ()
Date: October 22, 2010 01:14

Amused
CindyC

he smokes - so I can't imagine how in the world he can be considered an actor suitable for a Disney movie!

He does more then 'smoking' in this movie....

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: October 22, 2010 01:20

What's this about cutting off Keith's privates? WAY too many Stones genitalia threads here!

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: October 22, 2010 01:27

i believe nankerphlege enjoys starting rumours.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: October 22, 2010 01:27

71Tele
cutting off Keith's privates

smileys with beer

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 22, 2010 01:32

bernardanderson
i believe nankerphlege enjoys starting rumours.

This can't be the first that Disney has heard of KR's past can it?
What kind of mickey mouse organization they running over there?

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: October 22, 2010 02:37

NOW? What a joke. Disney has been a joke for eons. Not to mention anti-humanitarian. They're in the slave business. Kocksuckers.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 22, 2010 04:39

Tim Allen's in 3 Toy Storys and he did prison time for dealing coke.

Posted by: Layladylay ()
Date: October 22, 2010 05:13

Gosh I was really hoping not to see this one just like the first one I didnt see. Or was that the third one but the first with Keith. please don`t tell me if you know. I hope they can him. The cultural object that for me represented uncompromising artistic dedication and effort now represents the embraced marketing iconography of a bitter junkie turned smut peddler. 7 mill in the bank. Now just go away. 30 years of mostly not showing up for work in his own company created on the foundation of of his own vision Keith IS a caricature and Depps character a caricature of a caricature. Hollywood meets Connecticutt new rich.. Great. Like kids need to know about the wonders of SW or DW or B to B Or ..or whores and hit men and skinny little rich poof junkies talking tough shit. . Great.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: October 22, 2010 05:23

I look forward to seeing KR make another cameo appearance in Pirates.

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: October 22, 2010 06:22

If Disney is so concerned about Keith's past - why the hell are they making the movies in the first place? Its not as though pirates had the cleanest reputation - didnt they rape and pillage and murder and plunder?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 22, 2010 06:28

.....yep and that Bambi sex-doll is way out there man...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: fiftyamp ()
Date: October 22, 2010 06:56

Rockman
.....yep and that Bambi sex-doll is way out there man...

hear she's a real Thumper..

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 22, 2010 06:58

....it'd sure take some thumpin'....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: October 22, 2010 07:11

>>Disney may cut Keith from pirates<< or may not ....or maybe in April spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

The 66-year old from Dartford, Kent, also featured in 2007’s ‘At World's End’, the third instalment of the series, and now has been locked in for the fourth, according to Reuters.

Fans of the saga will remember Richards starring as Captain Jack Sparrow’s father.

Richards' part in the film seemed rather fitting. Johnny Depp, who plays Captain Jack, has consistently maintained he based his character on the talented musician.

However, it would appear Depp wasn’t always on Richards’s radar.

The guitarist noted in his pending autobiography how Depp used to visit his house to see his son yet Richards failed to recognise the actor.

An extract from Richards book notes : ‘one day he was at dinner, and I'm like, 'Whoa!' Scissorhands!’

Read more: [www.metro.co.uk]

Many of you will recall that star Johnny Depp credited Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards for inspiring his character in the original Pirates of the Caribbean movie, and Disney had the guitarist written into the last installment, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, as Sparrow’s father: Captain Teague. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is expected to be a stand alone adventure following Jack Sparrow’s quest for the Fountain of Youth. The latest adventure will somehow result in a family reunion.

Reuters has a write-up of Richards’ new memoir “Life” which breaks the news that the musician is set to reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow’s father in the fourth installment of Pirates of the Caribbean. The article confirms that “the two are currently shooting the series’ fourth installment, where Richards reprises his role as Sparrow’s father.” Nothing else is known about Richard’s appearance. It could very well just be a cameo. Thanks to /Film reader Jack S for the tip.
[www.slashfilm.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-22 07:25 by open-g.

Re: Keith to be cut from pirates?! Lol
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: October 22, 2010 07:31

DISNEY DILEMMA: CUT KEITH FROM 'PIRATE' MOVIE AFTER BOOK TELL-ALL?
Thu Oct 21 2010 17:09:46 ET

DISNEY executives are sweating it out as salty details of an upcoming book written by rocker/actor Keith Richards leak and splash.

The Rolling Stones guitarist has reprised his role as Captain Teague in the next installment of DISNEY'S 'PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN' franchise.

But now executives fear the rocker's shocking admissions in his new book, LIFE, may cause a firestorm and ignite a backlash around the family-friendly Magic Kingdom.

Among the concerns, Richards appears to detail how to safely get stoned: Use 'high-quality drugs' in moderation!

Richard writes: "It's not only the high quality of drugs I had that I attribute my survival to. I was very meticulous about how much I took. I'd never put more in to get a little higher. That's where most people f**k up on drugs."

One well-placed entertainment source explains that Snow White may end up dumping her Dopey!

"They very well could end up cutting Keith out of the new movie over this," claims the insider.

The book reached #2 on AMAZON's hit list late Thursday.

[www.drudgereport.com]

Date: October 22, 2010 10:17

Disney always was a mickey mouse company anyway.......

Posted by: Layladylay ()
Date: October 22, 2010 10:18

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-22 10:22 by Layladylay.

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: October 22, 2010 10:46

‘One day he was at dinner, and I'm like, 'Whoa!' Scissorhands!’

>grinning smiley<

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: October 22, 2010 10:50

Oh, yes, nobody at Disney never even imagined before what a bad boy could old rock guitar player be))) Them rockers have been always so respectable, peaceful,law-abiding people!))))

Posted by: Nikolai ()
Date: October 22, 2010 11:11

nankerphlege

This is the same Disney who part-bankrolled Pulp Fiction, featuring scenes of shooting up and gay rape? Sounds like bollocks to me.

Date: October 22, 2010 11:20

I think @#$%&'s just pulling a nanker on us.
Like I asked him in the second post here - where did you hear that?
And he's not answering.
Voices in his head?

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: October 22, 2010 12:02

nankerphlege

Er...so Disney weren't aware of Keith's long "history" when he did the previous Pirates film?

Date: October 22, 2010 12:09

Father Ted
nankerphlege

Er...so Disney weren't aware of Keith's long "history" when he did the previous Pirates film?
Yes, they're a bit slow... They probably didn't even know who he is, right!?
No, he was pulling a nanker at us.
And btw: Keith's been filming a lot - so it's obviously NOT just a cameo role this time. It has to be a bigger part. They told me he's filming until October 27th. And with all his energy he insisted on doing more press in London on October 28th, before he rushes off to NYS for the library session on the 29th. He's a hard working man - 6 years older than when most French people get their pension - and lean back on a coach. Unbelieveable.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1814
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home