Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Posted by: susannewortmann ()
Date: October 8, 2010 14:50

Summer's Almost Gone...a great song by The Doors! And Summer's gone yet but the weather is great here in Germany. It's about 18 degrees Celcius and a beautiful sun.

L&G Blu Ray is in my player on and off for the last 3 days, I have the weekend which i am going to spend with good friends. We have everything that a person normally can desire like food, shelter and we are healthy.

Always on the moment that I realize this my thoughts and hearts go out to people to whom this is not as normal as to most of us. But we all have our share of personal problems, some small some BIG but to cope we should realize regularly that WHAT we have is precious!

So everyone here enjoy your weekend. Enjoy the fact that you can enjoy the weekend after a hard week of work, enjoy the weekend to build up energy, if you are currently unemployed find the strenght, confidence, pleasure and the faith to continu working on finding a new job. If your times are dark see the little lights that is there among the black clouds and even if you not see it, trust me, it's there! Like Morrissey once said: there's A Light That never Goes Out!

Re: HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 8, 2010 14:55

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 8, 2010 15:09

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 8, 2010 18:57

Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: October 8, 2010 19:09

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: October 8, 2010 22:42

I'm grateful for everything and every day. Toller Post Fraulein Wortmann. Vieln Dank...

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: October 8, 2010 22:52

ChrisM
I'm grateful for everything and every day. Toller Post Fraulein Wortmann. Vieln Dank...

looking forward to a drink or two with you and pat 2nite, chris. And, swiss (or anyone else around) - 5:00 at the Chieftain on 5th street tonite in the City....

Posted by: Keefan ()
Date: October 8, 2010 22:58

Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: October 8, 2010 23:36

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: October 8, 2010 23:48

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Date: October 9, 2010 00:25

T&A
ChrisM

looking forward to a drink or two with you and pat 2nite, chris. And, swiss (or anyone else around) - 5:00 at the Chieftain on 5th street tonite in the City....
Me too Tod. I haven't had a tipple in an Irish pub in awhile.

Posted by: Mick Jagger ()
Date: October 9, 2010 01:22

Stop drinking!

Date: October 9, 2010 01:26

Mick Jagger
Stop drinking!
You have given me no compelling reason to do so so I will continue, thank you very much...

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 9, 2010 02:36

Go Giants!

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: October 9, 2010 02:39

A nice weekend indeed.............. tomorrow it will be sunny out here with 18 degrees

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1496
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home