Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

satriani talks about mick
Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: September 23, 2010 12:27

most of us here dont like satrianis style. but he is a big rolling stones fan and he really adores mick jagger!

i also had the chance to interview him once, and of course i asked about the mick tour. he said to me "mick was the sweetest guy you can imagine and such a pro!"
but just check out the vid.

Re: satriani talks about mick
Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: September 23, 2010 13:17

As much as I think Brenda can be a moody prick, I don't doubt for one minute that Mick is the nicest guy in the world to the musicians he works with in situations like the one with Satriani.

Now if your someone like Bobby Keys or Ian MacLagan, who's there for an extended time and is a boozer that distracts Keith or Ronnie, then it might be a different story.

Posted by: TrulyMicks ()
Date: September 23, 2010 13:23

What a nice interview, thanks for sharing.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 23, 2010 17:36

great, tell that to Keef
jeroen

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: September 23, 2010 17:36

TrulyMicks
What a nice interview, thanks for sharing.

welcome. just found it now. a very modest and cool guy. and wether you like his music or not, he's a hell of a guitarplayer!

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: September 24, 2010 08:01

Nice to hear that..thanks.

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: September 24, 2010 10:36

attended release party for one of his records and we were really impressed with his kind soft spoken manner. a gent with charlies grace in a way. kind of old world respectful and very non-narcisstic guy. we kinda HAD to attend for biz reasons and not being a shredd admirer well we were delighted he was so low key and sweet. very astute nice guy was our impression. this i.s nice to see here thank you. im sure as was said above that mick dosent intend to b a jerk...for sumone so assertive and emotive onstage he seems uptite insecure in interview. defensive even.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: September 24, 2010 12:11

What a gentle and humble guy, and how nicely he speaks about Mick. Thanks for the clip.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1797
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home