Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Dutch screening of L&G: two versions?
Posted by: FreeBird ()
Date: September 13, 2010 21:09

Well, like everyone else I obviously intend to see L&G this Thursday. However, I seem to be faced with two options:

[www.pathe.nl]

What's the difference between "Digitaal Engels gesproken" and "Ladies & Gentlemen: The Rolling Stones"? Is the version shown in MustSee not the digitally remastered version? Surely they didn't add subtitles?

I'm guessing that if there really are two versions, people from other countries must be aware of this as well. If they aren't, that probably means that Pathe made some kind of mistake and these two versions are in fact the same.

Also, I'm not sure what the best location would be to go to. Has anyone been to Pathe ArenA? Is it better than the alternatives?

Re: Dutch screening of L&G: two versions?
Posted by: Braincapers ()
Date: September 13, 2010 22:46

"Digitaal Engels gesproken" apparently means digital English spoken, so perhaps the other dubs anything that Jagger says between songs?

Re: Dutch screening of L&G: two versions?
Posted by: FreeBird ()
Date: September 14, 2010 01:53

I can't imagine them doing that... Dubs are very rare over here. They only do it for little kids, basically.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1094
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home