Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

To Addicted Or Some Toronto Girl
Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: August 15, 2010 00:40

Hi:
I saw your posts about an address for Keith's website/company/whatever in West Toronto. I simply cannot find the address anywhere! Not on his website nor on FB.

Would you be kind enough to post the address here for me? I live in West Toronto so it must be close.

Many thanks.
Cocaine Eyes

Re: To Addicted Or Some Toronto Girl
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: August 15, 2010 00:43

Cocaine Eyes
Hi:
I saw your posts about an address for Keith's website/company/whatever in West Toronto. I simply cannot find the address anywhere! Not on his website nor on FB.

Would you be kind enough to post the address here for me? I live in West Toronto so it must be close.

Many thanks.
Cocaine Eyes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-15 00:46 by sweetcharmedlife.

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: August 15, 2010 00:45

KeithRichards.com
2238 Dundas Street West
P.O. Box 59039
Toronto, Ontario
M6R 3B5
Canada

Posted by: kensbro ()
Date: August 15, 2010 02:07

This is the address of a "Retail Postal Outlet". It is a mini post office in another business and there are mailboxes for rent.

Date: August 15, 2010 03:56

Thanks kindly. I know exactly where it is. It's in a not-so-nice area of West Toronto (think drugs and prostitution). In fact, we used to have to go there to pick up parcels if we weren't home for the postal delivery. Now, thank goodness, we go to a 'nicer' postal outlet on Bloor Street in High Park.

Many thanks again.

BTW: There is nothing in that area (in my opinion) which would attract the likes of our Keith and his dot com.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: August 15, 2010 05:37

Just catching up and I see you've got your answer, Cocaine Eyes. Lots of Toronto folks here now, it should be quite the party during the next rehearsals (fingers and so forth crossed). I'm curious now, who is running this web site.

Also... a modest reward if anyone can tell me what the Charmer edited out of his post. There's eyes everywhere, Nemesis, you brat! Am sure it was slanderous and obscene. Here's hoping, anyway.

Date: August 15, 2010 06:17

SomeTorontoGirl
Just catching up and I see you've got your answer, Cocaine Eyes. Lots of Toronto folks here now, it should be quite the party during the next rehearsals (fingers and so forth crossed). I'm curious now, who is running this web site.

Also... a modest reward if anyone can tell me what the Charmer edited out of his post. There's eyes everywhere, Nemesis, you brat! Am sure it was slanderous and obscene. Here's hoping, anyway.
You know how I hate to dissapoint you my queen. But truth be told. In my orginal post,I simply thought that Cocaine Eyes was referring perhaps to Michael Cohl's office. (When he's not burning in hell). Then BernardAnderson provided the info CE was looking for. How's that for slanderous & obscene?....Now where's my reward?

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: August 15, 2010 13:05

You know, something just occurred to me - we had to go to the Benjamin Moore store last week right (almost) across the street from that address.And I was surprised at how the area is changing for the better. There are now all New Age-y places along there (yoga studios,etc.). It looks like the area is sprucing itself up and the cops are moving the drugs and hookers over a few blocks. So.....?????

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: August 15, 2010 17:23

sweetcharmedlife
You know how I hate to dissapoint you my queen. But truth be told. In my orginal post,I simply thought that Cocaine Eyes was referring perhaps to Michael Cohl's office. (When he's not burning in hell). Then BernardAnderson provided the info CE was looking for. How's that for slanderous & obscene?....Now where's my reward?

Oooh, lunchbag letdown. Here's your reward... >smooch<

Now where are my slanderous obscenities?

Cocaine Eyes
It looks like the area is sprucing itself up and the cops are moving the drugs and hookers over a few blocks. So.....?????

Well, if the lowlife are moving on, I guess that means Cohl isn't there.

Used to live off Church Street a few years back. It's not a good idea to tell the ladies waiting at the bus stop on Saturday night that the bus doesn't run on weekends. They can run fast in those heels.

Date: August 15, 2010 20:51

Now where are my slanderous obscenities?

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: August 16, 2010 11:03

Careful yall, you might be getting close to a little town called Security Breachville, population: thread closing.

winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1577
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home