Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

DALLAS REHEARSALS 1972
Posted by: marchbaby ()
Date: July 14, 2010 02:13

I successfully downloaded this bootleg and converted all FLAC's to MP3's.

On every track, I hear a lady speaking French or Italian intermittently throughout the track, it's at the beginning of each track and every few seconds when there is no vocals, just during the jamming

it sounds like she's saying "dios mi dear dennis"

anybody else run into this on this bootleg?

Re: DALLAS REHEARSALS 1972
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: July 14, 2010 02:43

Why would you convert flac to mp3?? But I have this Scorpio 2 cd set and I dont remember anything like you are mentioning.....

Posted by: dancingmisterd ()
Date: July 14, 2010 02:45

Please post clip. Thank you.

Date: July 14, 2010 02:51

scottkeef
Why would you convert flac to mp3?? But I have this Scorpio 2 cd set and I dont remember anything like you are mentioning.....

because I do not have any cds to burn and wanted them on my mp3 player

Date: July 14, 2010 02:52

dancingmisterd

how do I post a clip

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: July 14, 2010 02:56

marchbaby
scottkeef

because I do not have any cds to burn and wanted them on my mp3 player

Well, that certainly makes sense!

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 14, 2010 03:11

marchbaby
dancingmisterd

how do I post a clip

You better post what bootleg you've downloaded. There are mostly several bootleg releases from one and the same live or studio performance of rehearsals etc.

For example: My Dallas Rehearsals are from DAC-008. If you mention the 'mark' and number of your downloaded bootleg, other people here can see if they have the same bootleg and check what you've asked.

Date: July 14, 2010 03:27

kleermaker
marchbaby
dancingmisterd

how do I post a clip

You better post what bootleg you've downloaded. There are mostly several bootleg releases from one and the same live or studio performance of rehearsals etc.

For example: My Dallas Rehearsals are from DAC-008. If you mention the 'mark' and number of your downloaded bootleg, other people here can see if they have the same bootleg and check what you've asked.

the one I downloaded is from DAC-008.

Date: July 14, 2010 04:23

marchbaby
kleermaker
marchbaby
dancingmisterd

how do I post a clip

The Rolling Stones
Dallas Rehearsals 1972
DAC-008

Sumet-Burnet Recording Studio, Dallas, Texas, June 23, 1972

Lineage: Orginal Sivler>wav>flac

Just checked with high quality earphones a big part of CD 1 (not CD 2). My conclusion: nothing special on CD 1, in any case not what you mentioned about a lady's voice on all tracks.

Did you listen to these two YT-clips posted here:

[www.iorr.org]

and did you hear the same woman's voice and words that you mentioned up here? I didn't. The audio on both vids comes from DAC-008 as mentioned above.

Date: July 14, 2010 21:09

kleermaker
marchbaby
kleermaker
marchbaby
dancingmisterd

how do I post a clip

The Rolling Stones
Dallas Rehearsals 1972
DAC-008

Just checked with high quality earphones a big part of CD 1 (not CD 2). My conclusion: nothing special on CD 1, in any case not what you mentioned about a lady's voice on all tracks.

[www.iorr.org]

and did you hear the same woman's voice and words that you mentioned up here? I didn't. The audio on both vids comes from DAC-008 as mentioned above.

I used the flac convertor at
flac.sourceforge.net]

when I converted to mp3 or wma files I heard the woman's voice
the same thing happened when i tried converting the flacs from another bootleg
the woman's voice again, so I'm thinking is the convertor at flac.sourceforget.net having trouble?

Date: July 14, 2010 21:29

marchbaby
kleermaker
marchbaby
kleermaker
marchbaby
dancingmisterd

how do I post a clip

The Rolling Stones
Dallas Rehearsals 1972
DAC-008

[www.iorr.org]

I used the flac convertor at
flac.sourceforge.net]

when I converted to mp3 or wma files I heard the woman's voice
the same thing happened when i tried converting the flacs from another bootleg
the woman's voice again, so I'm thinking is the convertor at flac.sourceforget.net having trouble?

Okay, then it's very likely that convertor and then you don't have to worry about 'hearing voices'winking smiley.

PS: I've never converted flac to mp3, only mp4 (clips) to mp3, using RealPlayer. But I guess there must be a convertor somewhere without an Italian or French lady interfering with the music!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1149
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home