Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

It's All Over Now
Posted by: lynn1 ()
Date: May 30, 2010 15:18

It's over. Isn't it? Bonus Exile stuff is a nice way to get out. Time to exit gracefully.

Re: It's All Over Now
Posted by: Amused ()
Date: May 30, 2010 15:21

oh God I hope not!

I mean - my girlfriend left me short time ago, I can't get myself together and now the Stones are to quit? don't talk about quitting gracefully, it's been said 30 years ago today already. let them @#$%& roll till their judgement day!
this is the band that brings happines into my life and I've only seen them once live - I'm too young.
don't be so selfish to want them to quit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-30 15:23 by Amused.

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: May 30, 2010 16:21

I think they should give up the huge stadium crap and only play a few very special gigs here and there and have them be in an intimate setting where they can really play and Jagger doesn't feel like he has to run around the stadium singing the warhorses to please the masses. It would a bummer not to get to see them live as it would be hard if there were limited seats, but spending time getting archive releases out and some special intimate gigs that they film for DVD would be fine for me.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: May 30, 2010 16:27

It is hard to be optimistic about a new tour if one guitarist is mad about presenting himself in tabloid papers and the other one seems to be in shape but says openly that he did not play for years. Another problem may be that the Stones tour only if a lot of money is guaranteed, and the sponsors do not have as much to spend as they used to.

Posted by: saturn57 ()
Date: May 30, 2010 19:05

People, people, enjoy what we have right now, an opening of the vaults and hope for a new album and tour. Instead of complaining what they can and cannot do, have fun with past and present Stones and let the future work itself out.smileys with beer

It's so very lonely, you're 2,000 Light Years from home

Posted by: lynn1 ()
Date: May 30, 2010 20:43

they are better than hanging on for a few more applause---unless they are willing to record a well thought out tour de force CD, it is time to just get out...like the iconic athletes, we dont want to see them become ordinary or weak or pathetic

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 30, 2010 20:53

lynn1
It's over. Isn't it? Bonus Exile stuff is a nice way to get out. Time to exit gracefully.

Agreed,with a nice handshake to Mick Taylor.I love PMS.

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: May 30, 2010 20:56

lynn1
WTF fans have been wanting material from the vaults for decades NOW IS THE TIME TO STAY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1693
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home