Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Bob Gruen book MSG ´72
Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: May 20, 2010 01:08

Anyone knows whether the Bob Gruen book with live shots from MSG ´72 added to this pack will be available seperately ?

Re: The Bob Gruen book MSG ´72
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: May 20, 2010 01:11

shortfatfanny

Anyone knows whether the Bob Gruen book with live shots from MSG ´72 added to this pack will be available seperately ?

don't know..but I assume that the book in Exile Super Deluxe and this Gruen book...are meant to be major
incentives for fans to spend the big bucks....so, if they are to be sold separately it probably won't be for a while. just guessing.

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: May 20, 2010 02:35

I wonder whether they are all the same pics as in Crossfire Hurricane which I already have.
That was nice, - but expensive . .!

Posted by: stonesseventytwo ()
Date: May 20, 2010 02:38

Probably the same pics. It is funny but there are so many pics out there but yet we see the same old ones, year after year. moody smiley

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: May 20, 2010 02:41

Yeah, right!

Like with all those Exile reviews now. Every paper shows the same pics!

Posted by: stonesseventytwo ()
Date: May 20, 2010 02:45

Yes, it is irksome. Years ago I was over at Jim Marshall's house ( bless, you Jim you were a nice man ) looking through his negatives of the 72 tour and he had hundreds upon hundreds of shots. I am not kidding. But yet you just see the same old ones in circulation. confused smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1724
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home