Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A Little help please .
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: May 19, 2010 01:43

Does anyone know if the Exile on Main St. [Super Deluxe Edition] [Original recording remastered]offered on Amazon.com the same as the box set that Best Buy has in its stores ?confused smiley

[www.amazon.com]

I really don't feel like shelling out another $200.00 ( Best Buys price w / tax ) for something I'll never open . I'm a completist collector with a touch of OCD . eye rolling smiley

Re: A Little help please .
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 19, 2010 01:47

I believe there are 2 super deluxes...the 'Japanese' version has the new "All down the line on the second CD", put there just to frustrate those with OCD.

Date: May 19, 2010 01:56

Theyr'e killing me !!

Target has the box set with the t shirt .Also a Deluxe version W/ photo booklet . ( $20.00 )

Best Buy has a version w/ an interview disc ( $25.00 ) .

I feel as if I'm about to be raped . This is really greedy on the part of the powers that be .

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 19, 2010 01:58

boston2006
Theyr'e killing me !!

Target has the box set with the t shirt .Also a Deluxe version W/ photo booklet . ( $20.00 )

Best Buy has a version w/ an interview disc ( $25.00 ) .

I feel as if I'm about to be raped . This is really greedy on the part of the powers that be .

Vaseline is advisable in these circumstances

Posted by: charliesgood ()
Date: May 19, 2010 02:13

I wound up going for the target fan pack and the best buy eoms for 9.99 tshirts a little on the small side but oddly enough the target rarities disc has room for two cds btw bloomingdales in nyc on 59th st is doing their exile promotion 6 to 8 this thursday supposedly with exclusive t shirts i called and they are 38 bucks apiece

Date: May 19, 2010 02:21

Post a scan if you pick one up !! >grinning smiley<

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1096
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home