Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Old School PegasusRockNRoll (Videos)
Date: May 18, 2010 04:27

Hey Guys! I know it's a bit confusing that my YouTube username is diffirent to my one here but this is my account just to let ya know.

Anyway I have 2 videos I made when I was about 15 (2 years ago) and this is waaaaayy before "RS: Decades" and professional video editing came into play. (e.g Sony Vegas)

I was stuck with Windows Movie Maker back then and slighly crappy quality videos but for anyone who likes my new stuff and maybe want a look at my old school stuff, (or maybe you don't) basically this is me, like The Stones "opening the vaults" despite that fact it's only 2 videos but they haven't had attention or been mentioned, so here's my old works for you guys. I hope you enjoy it, if not then bugger off...tongue sticking out smiley

Music: Miss You by ©The Rolling Stones

Music: Woke Up This Morning by ©Alabama 3
More notably you may recognise this song as the theme song from the TV Series, "The Sopranos" I used it just for experimenting, I like Alabama 3's music also...and cause we all know Keith's a badass mother @#$%&. grinning smiley

No Copyright Infringement Intended.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-18 04:31 by rollingstoneschick92.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1973
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home